[1.2, 1.3] KW Rocketry Redux 3.1.1.1 released

linuxgurugamer

9 minutes ago, COL.R.Neville said:

just curious why two different versions?

Because that seems to be the norm these days with KWR. Mutiple packs and fixes (sometimes conflicting or redundant) that won't allow you to see the forest through the trees.

It should all be contained in one single pack. That way fixes will always be compatible and you will never miss an important piece.

1 hour ago, TheKurgan said:

Indeed, I thank you much sir.

One of the tanks, KW Rocketry SB-4A LFT / KW2mtankL4A had no category at all, did you catch that one?

Nope, I did a global search/replace.

I'll look into that

2 minutes ago, TheKurgan said:

SpaceDock is not 100% this morning, I can download the source code from Github, but I don't know what to do with it.

On Github: https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/KWRocketryRedux/releases/tag/3.0.15

45 minutes ago, COL.R.Neville said:

just curious why two different versions? couldnt you collaspe all that into one so you dont have to try to maintain all that?

thanks for this update KW is one of THOSE packs like AIES,Novapunch,B9 that is just a goto. 

Because the manual install pack is differently packaged than the CKAN pack

They are both generated by a script at the same time, so they will always have the same packages

1 hour ago, TheKurgan said:

Indeed, I thank you much sir.

One of the tanks, KW Rocketry SB-4A LFT / KW2mtankL4A had no category at all, did you catch that one?

I fixed it locally, but am going to wait a little before updating.  I want to see if someone comes up with anything else

Just installed 3.0.15 and I can't load any of my save files, they say part "KW1mengineMaverick1D" is missing. I can see other KW parts, some appear to be new, but I don't see mentions of these changes in the changelog. Am I missing something?

59 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Awesome, when I checked earlier, there was only the source code files for 3.0.15, got it now, thanks.

56 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I want to see if someone comes up with anything else

I've been using it for the past couple hours, and I don't see anything else wrong.

So I applied the new KWR fixes. And guess what. I STILL get an incompatibility notice. Hell, I even get an incompatibility notice on the KWR fixes. It says the fixes are for 1.0.5. REALLY??? 1.0.5???

Make sure you have the correct version of Modulemanager installed

1 minute ago, DaniWesNL said:

Just downloaded the 3.0.15, but now the fuel tanks are double; both in the engines and fuel tanks categories

Delete the old directory, a directory name was changed

Then reinstall it

1 minute ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Make sure you have the correct version of Modulemanager installed

Delete the old directory, a directory name was changed

Then reinstall it

Gotcha, already figured that may have been the issue.

Working as intended now, thanks a lot :)

4 minutes ago, Tex_NL said:

So I applied the new KWR fixes. And guess what. I STILL get an incompatibility notice. Hell, I even get an incompatibility notice on the KWR fixes. It says the fixes are for 1.0.5. REALLY??? 1.0.5???

Sounds like you grabbed the wrong version.

For 1.1.3 and 1.2, you need to have the Redux.  It includes all patches.

2 hours ago, viveleroi said:

Just installed 3.0.15 and I can't load any of my save files, they say part "KW1mengineMaverick1D" is missing. I can see other KW parts, some appear to be new, but I don't see mentions of these changes in the changelog. Am I missing something?

First, delete the entire kw directory and reinstall.  

I'll take a look later this afternoon of I get some free time to check for that engine

I installed 3.0.15, following the directions, but when I launched KSP there were no KW fuel tanks at all. I know other people have mentioned this but you haven't replied to them. When I looked through the .cfg files for the fuel tanks they all had the right category, 'FuelTank,' so I don't really know what is wrong. ;.;