maranble14

What's your favorite mission flag?

Title pretty much describes it. I have a couple that I prefer. I have always liked the NASA emblem, but I'm also a fan of the retro flag and satellite flags. What about you guys?

I like the one with Kerbin and Mun, but I usually add four green-blue pixels to it to represent Minmus. 

• Like 2

If I use a stock flag it's usually the UK Space Agency one, or occasionally one of the KSP logo flags.

Though I mostly use my own (panda face on a red cross) that is symmetrical, so it doesn't look odd when viewed from behind.

For the ones that come with the game, either the orange one with 2 verticle whilte stripes, or the NASA meatball. I also like to use the (much better) NASA Worm logo if I'm using custom ones.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, klesh said:

For the ones that come with the game, either the orange one with 2 verticle whilte stripes, or the NASA meatball. I also like to use the (much better) NASA Worm logo if I'm using custom ones.  

Orange with two vertical stripes 4 lyfe brotha!

Represent.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rocket In My Pocket said:

Orange with two vertical stripes 4 lyfe brotha!

Represent.

I started using it on this boat as a sort of coast guard flag, and fell in love.

KXNjGWs.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, klesh said:

I started using it on this boat as a sort of coast guard flag, and fell in love.

I just love how you used the Toroidal fuel tank as a life preserver!

Great attention to detail.

• Like 1

latest?cb=20100724145819

That's what I use as all my mission flags.

No justification, just is.

• Like 1

I like to use the C7 aerospace flag. Looks so cool and modern

Edited by FlyingCola

I just nicked the SSC logo (without any permission what so ever) and then invented a name to match the logo.

logo.png

Like "Serendipitous Space Corporation" :)

• Like 1

This one from Russia's nuclear power projects

Y6BPXC0.png?2

And this one I made from spacebat art

juHw5Ry.png?1

My official space program flag is the one as shown in my signature, with the host country flag after the ribbon.

Edited by Mrsupersonic8
words, words, words

I like the C7 Aerospce flag. It looks futuristic and it looks like a major space program.

Edited by Dr.K Kerbal
Changed My Mind...

my favorite flag is the Ionic flag with the black background and blue letters spelling out IONIC. very cool looking

I keep mine simple. I'm using Blorbs in my current career, and have used things like Trippy in the past.

Trees.png

Pine tree all the way! This has been my flag for what, about 3 years now?

When I'm not using my HMV logo (which is essentially never, unless I forgot to put it in GameData and don't want to restart) I use this one:

120px-Retro.png

UK Space Agency, because patriotism.

Previously, my avatar, which I found on the internet somewhere and thought was fitting in a fatalistic kind of way.

19 hours ago, SchwinnTropius said:

I keep mine simple. I'm using Blorbs in my current career, and have used things like Trippy in the past.

You know you play too much KSP when you actually know the flags you've named without even looking them up.   Yikes.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, klesh said:

You know you play too much KSP when you actually know the flags you've named without even looking them up.   Yikes.  

Simple names are just easy to remember for me. I've used more than those two, but those two were the only ones I could name off the top of my head at the time. Granted, I have played this game a fair bit, but I'm no where near some of these players with thousands of hours under their belts. :)

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, SchwinnTropius said:

Simple names are just easy to remember for me. I've used more than those two, but those two were the only ones I could name off the top of my head at the time. Granted, I have played this game a fair bit, but I'm no where near some of these players with thousands of hours under their belts. :)

To be sure, I was refering to myself knowing what both those flags are withiut having to look them up.  I'm one of those thousand+ hours players. :wink:

• Like 1

I like the "trippy" flag, you know, the one with all those colors.

120px-Trippy.png

That one!

• Like 1