Update 1.2 has entered Experimental testing!

UomoCapra

8 hours ago, UomoCapra said:

Update 1.2 has just entered Experimentals! We’re eager to finally start the next phase of testing and getting ever closer to the 1.2 release.

During experimental testing a crack team of experienced and hand-picked KSP players will throw everything they’ve got at the game to make it bend, blend and break in many ways. The goal is to catch as many bugs as we can, and to make the game as stable as it can be before we make a public test build available.

Please read the original post more closely.
Test build will be available Soontm.

Edited by T-Bouw

Just now, BgDestroy said:

why ? i have KSP from age if ksp = 0.23. FEW YEARS I HAVE KSP. WHY NOT ONLY ONE PRELEASE ACCESS WHY ? I HATE THIS MOMENTS OMFG

Patience my dear friend, i've been playing KSP since 0.18. 

And be grateful that you get pre-release access now, it once was different you know..

3 hours ago, Choice // SLOTH Airlines said:

WHAT?? Is 1.2 coming already?? whaaaat

Where you living under a rock? There have been posts, blogs, livestreams about the update and you only found out that they where developing 1.2 today????

6 hours ago, TwinKerbal said:

How do we opt in through the KSP store?

4 hours ago, Choice // SLOTH Airlines said:

WHAT?? Is 1.2 coming already?? whaaaat

1 hour ago, BgDestroy said:

on steam is not prerelease ksp 1.2 where download ?

It's amazing to see how many people have trouble understanding the few lines of text in the first post. Is it the reading part or the understanding part that gives you trouble?

Please, think before you post. If something is unclear, there are search engines. This is a forum ... not twitter. 

Edited by Chaos_Klaus

I think some people simply don't speak English very well. Never underestimate the language barrier when trying to get a point across. The reader can look up and understand every single complex word in a dictionary, and still walk away with the exact opposite meaning of what you were trying to convey, just because their native language uses sentence structures in a different way. Or lacks certain concepts - like, there are multiple languages in the world that don't have any plural forms for anything. They either use separate words (soldier -> army instead of soldier -> soldiers), or infer the plural from context. And that's just one example.

Edited by Streetwind

Congratulations to the dev team on reaching experimentals!

It can't have been an easy path with all the changes at SQUAD.

Thanks to all the devs and remember, - 'Don't let the illegitimate offspring get you down!'

Happy landings!

1 hour ago, MK3424 said:

Where you living under a rock? There have been posts, blogs, livestreams about the update and you only found out that they where developing 1.2 today????

Nono, i know all that. The thing is that the time was going so quick, and i didn't expect 1.2 so fast, i know there was the QA testing and such :)

1 hour ago, Chaos_Klaus said:

It's amazing to see how many people have trouble understanding the few lines of text in the first post. Is it the reading part or the understanding part that gives you trouble?

Please, think before you post. If something is unclear, there are search engines. This is a forum ... not twitter. 

Why did you add my "post"?

1 hour ago, 5thHorseman said:

The real question here is are Porkjet's revamped parts in it?

Hide contents

:wink:

They'll be in the release version and everyone is like 'Surprise!' because revamps shouldn't break anything and such, right? Okay, one can still hope and dream :D

13 hours ago, UomoCapra said:

Once the pre-release builds are available you’ll only be able to opt-in via the Steam betas, or through the KSP store.

Excellent. There will still be plenty of opportunity of hating for those who bought through GOG, Humble, etc.

Remember boys and girls, pre-testing is there to do Squad, and the community, a service. You're not entitled to have “exclusive early access;” it’s meant as a way to stomp out bugs. If you can’t somehow access the pre-release, it’s not like you’re missing out on the hot scoop. You’re just not able to help out a community that owes you nothing anyway; no big deal.

13 hours ago, UomoCapra said:

Once the pre-release builds are available you’ll only be able to opt-in via the Steam betas, or through the KSP store.

Oh yeah, they said it would happen and so it has!

KSP store pre-release :wink:

At least now I can join the throngs of people complaining the pre-release version isn`t ready for release and I`m not able to play due to bugs, failing to understand the purpose of pre-releasing (not really, I`ll probably have a quick look then carry on waiting for RSS/RO/RP-0 to get updated)