[Whitelisted] [Modded] Forum Minecraft Group

ZooNamedGames

Today, I finally finished the mob grinder... man, that took a lot of work! The first one was really bad, so I scrapped it and made a new one. It works fine in daytime, though witches cause problems in the drowning chamber. It should be enough for now, but we will need a bigger, more efficient one in the future.

The second problem is that it looks like a big cobblestone square... I'm a good architect, so I want to cover it up with something. What do you think should I cover it up with? Derpy Squid face? Melon? Maybe even a cat looking out of a cardboard box? :D

Edited by ZentroCatson

14 hours ago, Dfthu said:

can you do that with a 1 block thick floor?

Umm... No... If you make it a 1 2/2 block think floor I can. I say 1 2/2 because of slabs! 

7 hours ago, MK3424 said:

It means that you were not on the whitelist... now you are.

Am I whitelisted right now? I'm max_creative 

22 minutes ago, ZentroCatson said:

Today, I finally finished the mob grinder... man, that took a lot of work! The first one was really bad, so I scrapped it and made a new one. It works fine in daytime, though witches cause problems in the drowning chamber. It should be enough for now, but we will need a bigger, more efficient one in the future.

The second problem is that it looks like a big cobblestone square... I'm a good architect, so I want to cover it up with something. What do you think should I cover it up with? Derpy Squid face? Melon? Maybe even a cat looking out of a cardboard box? :D

I have an idea! How big is it? I'll make it into a big creeper head! :)

Edited by max_creative
[ insert reason for edit]

17 minutes ago, max_creative said:

Umm... No... If you make it a 1 2/2 block think floor I can. I say 1 2/2 because of slabs! 

Am I whitelisted right now? I'm max_creative 

I have an idea! How big is it? I'll make it into a big creeper head! :)

It is 12 blocks long, 12 wide and 16 tall. 

23 hours ago, max_creative said:

So can I. But can you do 8^64? Good luck opening the door. :) 

Or a little redstone engineering with BUDs and TNT all over the place! Then you can't break it without it going boom. Don't try and break into my highest security stuff... Bad things happen... 

Do you need a little bit of security? Just a little secret storage. 

do you have a house? or are you living in the condos? im almost done the address book

29 minutes ago, max_creative said:

@ZentroCatson I made the glass shop! 

@Kepler68 thank you for the chorus flowers! I need them because I'm going to make a big structure out of purpur... 

Why are there no minecarts at sanctuary? 

There are some now, I think there was just an issue in the system.

also you can grab a ton of chorus fruit if you run around the outer islands in the end with an axe. Just remember to break and replant the flower if you can

34 minutes ago, Kepler68 said:

also you can grab a ton of chorus fruit if you run around the outer islands in the end with an axe. Just remember to break and replant the flower if you can

Ok. I'm going to the end as soon as I get diamond armor. I need end stone and chorus plants and stuff. AND I WANT AN ELYTRA SO MUCH!!!

@max_creative You can leave the first 4 blocks of the mob farm out and build a 12x12x12 creeper head. And I don't think you need diamond armor to go to the end islands, I think enchanted iron armor is enough. 

@SparkyFox I'm going to scrap my shed and build a better house full of redstone stuff soon, though I am going to stay in the same area.

51 minutes ago, ZentroCatson said:

@max_creative You can leave the first 4 blocks of the mob farm out and build a 12x12x12 creeper head.

I'm building it as a zombie head instead. It's going to be 16x16x16 which is a little bigger but it looks better. Nobody's going to notice 4 blocks... Except for maybe every single person on the server... 

52 minutes ago, ZentroCatson said:

And I don't think you need diamond armor to go to the end islands, I think enchanted iron armor is enough. 

Yeah. But I hate Enderman. And I don't want to wear a pumpkin because Halloween is over. And I just like having good stuff.

5 hours ago, max_creative said:

Why are there no minecarts at sanctuary? 

You should have seen the mess.  The minecart dispenser was so out of order that it had a cart sitting off track down near the bottom, and rogue carts kept triggering more to be released.  I tried my best to fix it, but it seemed hopeless so i left it be.  Someone else must have captured all the carts and sent them on their way or something.

- Andy

On ‎06‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 0:55 AM, max_creative said:

So can I. But can you do 8^64? Good luck opening the door. :) 

Or a little redstone engineering with BUDs and TNT all over the place! Then you can't break it without it going boom. Don't try and break into my highest security stuff... Bad things happen... 

Do you need a little bit of security? Just a little secret storage. 

cool :) I hope you like the sanctuary upgrade

10 hours ago, max_creative said:

Ok. I'm going to the end as soon as I get diamond armor. I need end stone and chorus plants and stuff. AND I WANT AN ELYTRA SO MUCH!!!

The end towers have enchanted diamond armor as loot. Also, the end towers may (about 50% of the time) have a boat containing an elytra and a dragon head on the front

1 hour ago, Kepler68 said:

The end towers have enchanted diamond armor as loot. Also, the end towers may (about 50% of the time) have a boat containing an elytra and a dragon head on the front

I know. I just spent 1 1/2 hours looking at the loot tables. I also need a shield to block shulker attacks and maybe an enchanted diamond sword because I only have a normal one right now.

There is a huge massive cave and mine which i discovered.  It literally does not end as far as ive seen and ive been exploring for about a day.  The mine is the biggest one i have ever seen, and there are lots of track.  I can mine all the ore out of both parts, and get the wood & track from the mine and share with the group. All i need are proper pickaxes, torches, and food.  Chests might be a good idea too.  I can also collect lava in buckets if anyone wants to have lava buckets... would save me a lot of time too and make mining easier with fewer patches of lava to work around. 

Let me know!

- Andy

Edited by transitbiker

20 minutes ago, transitbiker said:

There is a huge massive cave and mine which i discovered.  It literally does not end as far as ive seen and ive been exploring for about a day.  The mine is the biggest one i have ever seen, and there are lots of track.  I can mine all the ore out of both parts, and get the wood & track from the mine and share with the group. All i need are proper pickaxes, torches, and food.  Chests might be a good idea too.  I can also collect lava in buckets if anyone wants to have lava buckets... would save me a lot of time too and make mining easier with fewer patches of lava to work around. 

Please get me at least 2 buckets of lava. I'm going to make a lava powered super smelter and an automatic lava bucket filling machine for my base. I'm not going to be on today but you want you can take the stone picks from my room in the tower. I need the stone shovels.

2 minutes ago, max_creative said:

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be scared of him or start laughing... 

That's not really vandalism though. That's more of a prank/maybe gift because of the sword.

hahahahahahahaha I have no idea who done it

Thanks to Sparky and I, we made a dam for farming squids and more! (psst, psst. you can use it with redstone power if you send mail to aorlando's house.) Also for hire or not for the dam. Also sorry Dfthu another creeper blew up your bakery.

Edited by AlmostNASA

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.