Galileo

[KSP 1.3.1] Galileo's Planet Pack [v1.5.3] 10 Oct 2017]

@RobinVerhulstZ Congrats on that first landing. :D Your imgur link is very broken btw.

The GPP team is full of visual artists and coders, but empty of novelists, so we can't write science for every planet. 30 of 31 bodies have many biomes (including the stars but excluding Lili) so that's many bucketloads of science to write.

7 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@RobinVerhulstZ Congrats on that first landing. :D Your imgur link is very broken btw.

The GPP team is full of visual artists and coders, but empty of novelists, so we can't write science for every planet. 30 of 31 bodies have many biomes (including the stars but excluding Lili) so that's many bucketloads of science to write.

hope this one works though :https://imgur.com/gallery/iDcfK

yeah, i've noticed it with niven,i was like holy damn,does it have 12ish biomes?

i've pretty much restricted myself from the usage of MPL's since it'd be too OP and i want to be enticed to go to all the planets to get as much science as possible, rovers need relays of course so i also made a slightly botched 120° one for niven.

Edited by RobinVerhulstZ

5 minutes ago, JadeOfMaar said:

It works. The rover design is very nice. :) 

Thanks! it's a slightly modified from my ceti and iota rovers (mostly just parachutes and ruggerized wheels for higher speed), i'm currently sending over a horde of SCANsat equipment to aid the rover (also with relay antennae for obvious reasons)

here is a picture https://imgur.com/a/uPdBL

Edited by RobinVerhulstZ