NAME A SHIP

DarkOwl57

Well, being this is Kerbal-based, and would most likely crash, could always go with "Divine Wind"....  :P

Still, launch vehicle for "Predator".....hmmm.... "Hunter Ascendant" perhaps? Or "Dominus Astra" for that which will rule the stars...

Edited by Xorth Tanovar

13 hours ago, DarkOwl57 said:

GODDANG GUYS I'M GOING TO HAVE TO SHOOT THE PREDATOR UP TO CHAPTER 12!!! SLOW DOWN!!!

(Seriously, when I made this I only thought that maybe 2 people would give names lolololololol

Hah. Nice guess :wink:

Two more for you: "The Pounce" or "The Leap".

7 hours ago, Xannari Ferrows said:

Names that start with T always sound cool. How about Tambor, Thresher, or Triton? |This is a thing I'm doing|

How about Teddy, Theodore or Tinkle Bear? They start with T, so must be cool.

Remember the cardinal rules of tech product naming: name it whatever you like, but it must include at least 2 of the following-

An arbitrary selection of letters, but must include an "X"

Some number in the thousands, bonus if it resembles a plausible year in the future, ie: 2050

Any of these - Turbo, Super, Hyper, Ultra

Give it a "class" name

A greek letter

Examples:

The "Pony" Hyper-DX Sagan-class booster

The "Outre" Epsilon-2099-Turbo

Alright, so I have a problem. So I am making this story on a school computer. And because Christmas Break is coming up, they are going to take the computers away over the break. Last I heard, it was around wednesday that we would lose them, so I know what to do. I have another computer (This one is mine) That I will use to type the stuff up on. I plan to basically upload from the forum instead off of Pages and then pasting it here. Hopefully this doesn't cause issues, but if it does I'll just take a break through the vacation time.

Thanks,

darkowl

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.