SpaceX Discussion Thread

Skylon

See the little camera gizmo tube thingy on tip of the frame structure? Could that be the live camera? I hope we will be looking down on my dude here, chillin in the seat, with the solar wind rushing through his... helmet.

Spoiler

uznPCBE.jpg

Edited by NSEP

6 hours ago, sh1pman said:

Let's see. I count two cameras, definitely: the one at the very top right, and the one to the Starman's left. I also see a pair of structures the same size as cameras (but probably not?) in mirror symmetry under the Tesla's rear wheels, and some sort of object hanging from the right of the rear bumper. Finally, there's an odd-looking disc and some sort of additional apparatus just above the front grille, with three lines running to it, but no idea what it is.

Safe to say the Roadster will not be decoupled from the PAF.

4 minutes ago, Ringkeeper said:

31h ? hmmm... that would be 3 hours too late if my math is not off ^^ wasn't lunch for 18:30 UTC and not 21:30 UTC ?

I get 31+ hours until launch. Coverage looks to start (live webcast) at 30 minutes prior to launch. That's 31 hours.

Launch is at 14:30 Mountain Time (my time), 16:30 Eastern.

5 minutes ago, Ringkeeper said:

https://twitter.com/SpaceflightNow/status/960511620458917890

ok.. no clue how to show tweet direct^^ Its a picture of the Falcon beeing lifted.

The black bar offers to paste as plain text. Do that and it embeds. (the wording is stupid on the link).

I should say I get that time from the webcast link. Thought it was at 11:30 my time... which is 13:30 Eastern.

aaahhh.. see the mistake.. launch window opens at 18:30 UTC (1:30pm EST)... so they take the end of the launch window ^^

will be at work anyway at that time, so.... keep youtube open from lunch till i go home ^^ :D

Edited by Ringkeeper