linuxgurugamer

[1.7.2] Toolbar Continued - Common API for draggable/resizable buttons toolbar

Recommended Posts

How would you exclude a mod from this mod? I'm trying to get Persistent Dynamic Pod Names to work, and it only works if I uninstall blizzy toolbar continued.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Momentary panic set in as I rebuilt my system to enjoy KSP.  So many mods to find the latest version of... 

What the heck was the name of that... Oh yeah, check @linuxgurugamer  and you'll probably find the mod. :D

I don't know how you find the time, but I am so grateful you do!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2017 at 12:07 PM, sardia said:

How would you exclude a mod from this mod? I'm trying to get Persistent Dynamic Pod Names to work, and it only works if I uninstall blizzy toolbar continued.

Check the settings for PDPN, there should be a setting which says whether to use the Blizzy toolbar or not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Download link dead. I clean up the browser cache is still dead.

Hope other links try to download, but those are old.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CN_Warren said:

Download link dead. I clean up the browser cache is still dead.

Hope other links try to download, but those are old.

Just tested: https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/ksp_toolbar/releases

Not working, ill fix it tomorrow

Edited by linuxgurugamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Just tested: https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/ksp_toolbar/releases

Not working, ill fix it tomorrow

Thank you very much, download successful, I am a programmer (but only Android development) and KSP player, I can help you do some localized work on GitHub it? E.g. Translate into Chinese, let more people use it.

 

A KSP player from China.

Edited by CN_Warren

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Just tested: https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/ksp_toolbar/releases

Not working, ill fix it tomorrow

Strange, I just went to check it again, and it worked (clicking from the OP)

Must have been a github glitch.

Regarding localization, the mod hasn't been localized at all.  If you are familiar with the KSP localization code, then what I'd suggest you do is to first localize it in english and then let me take a look at the code and the localized file en-us.cfg.   There aren't a lot of strings to do here, and won't take too much time if you know what you are doing.

Otherwise, I appreciate the offer, but would have to ask you to wait until I (or someone else) writes the localization code first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017/12/8 at 7:50 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Strange, I just went to check it again, and it worked (clicking from the OP)

Must have been a github glitch.

Regarding localization, the mod hasn't been localized at all.  If you are familiar with the KSP localization code, then what I'd suggest you do is to first localize it in english and then let me take a look at the code and the localized file en-us.cfg.   There aren't a lot of strings to do here, and won't take too much time if you know what you are doing.

Otherwise, I appreciate the offer, but would have to ask you to wait until I (or someone else) writes the localization code first.

I try it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017/12/8 at 7:50 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Strange, I just went to check it again, and it worked (clicking from the OP)

Must have been a github glitch.

Regarding localization, the mod hasn't been localized at all.  If you are familiar with the KSP localization code, then what I'd suggest you do is to first localize it in english and then let me take a look at the code and the localized file en-us.cfg.   There aren't a lot of strings to do here, and won't take too much time if you know what you are doing.

Otherwise, I appreciate the offer, but would have to ask you to wait until I (or someone else) writes the localization code first.

 

On 2017/12/11 at 9:23 AM, CN_Warren said:

I try it.

Please note that I do not have the operating environment, please verify after the merger.

I think you debug it, it can run.

https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/ksp_toolbar/pull/1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CN_Warren said:

 

Please note that I do not have the operating environment, please verify after the merger.

I think you debug it, it can run.

https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/ksp_toolbar/pull/1

Thanks, I wasn't aware of this, you need to ping me like you did in the localization thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CN_Warren said:

Please note that I do not have the operating environment, please verify after the merger.

I think you debug it, it can run.

https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/ksp_toolbar/pull/1

I was able to get it compiled, but there were some problems, please review my comments at the end of the PR:

https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/ksp_toolbar/pull/1

No need for you to do anything, except answer the questions in it, please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

A new beta is available with Localization, thanks to @CN_Warren

1.7.16

https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/ksp_toolbar/releases/tag/1.7.16.0

Oh~Oh~, I hope I did not give you any trouble.I like ToolBar.How to zoom UI is even better, in the 2K screen, always small I think.

Haha ~ I am going to test now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

A new beta is available with Localization, thanks to @CN_Warren

1.7.16

https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/ksp_toolbar/releases/tag/1.7.16.0

 

14 minutes ago, CN_Warren said:

Oh~Oh~, I hope I did not give you any trouble.I like ToolBar.How to zoom UI is even better, in the 2K screen, always small I think.

Haha ~ I am going to test now.

@linuxgurugamer has some problems.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Details, please

Picture here https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/ksp_toolbar/pull/2

4 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Details, please

This damn forum, I do't know how to upload pictures, so on the github site.

7 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Details, please

@linuxgurugamer I think, miss translation file. No <Localization> folders, no <dictionary.cfg> files.

Edited by CN_Warren

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Be about an hour before I can get it updated

tks.

After my local addition to run well.
After testing, I did a stupid thing, in fact, should:

````

Good   >>>> #TOOLBAR_UI_CLOSE = Close

Bad >>>>  #TOOLBAR_UI_CLOSE = "Close"

````

No >>> ""

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New release.1.7.16.1:

  • Moved localization files into release directory

https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/ksp_toolbar/releases/tag/1.7.16.1

This does NOT include a fix for the error in the above post

Edited by linuxgurugamer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

New Localization Beta 3, 1.7.16.2:

  • Updated localization file
  • Split localizations into individual files
  • Updated About url
  • Updated check for correct path

https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/ksp_toolbar/releases/tag/1.7.16.2

@linuxgurugamer Good morning ~ emmmm, maybe it's good night to say ....

Another beautiful day, I am watching GDD 2017 live.

Google Developer Day China 2017

 China 2017



I think the translation changes will be submitted later.

Edited by CN_Warren

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Localization has been done, here is a beta:

  • Languages available:
    • en-us (english)
    • de-de (german)
    • zh-cn (chinese)
  • There are files for Japanese and Russian, but no translations have been done yet (anyone willing to do it?)

https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/ksp_toolbar/releases/tag/1.7.16.3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Localization has been done, here is a beta:

  • Languages available:
    • en-us (english)
    • de-de (german)
    • zh-cn (chinese)
  • There are files for Japanese and Russian, but no translations have been done yet (anyone willing to do it?)

https://github.com/linuxgurugamer/ksp_toolbar/releases/tag/1.7.16.3

Well , really a good news!
After about seven hours I will try it.
I'am working....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Localization has been done, here is a beta:

  • Languages available:
    • en-us (english)
    • de-de (german)
    • zh-cn (chinese)
  • There are files for Japanese and Russian, but no translations have been done yet (anyone willing to do it?

Spanish done!!

I sent you a PM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.