New

Masterkid

Hello!

I've recently joined the ksp community and I hope to be an active user from now on. So far, I've playing ksp for a few months, so I know a few things of orbital mechanics etc, the furthest planet i've reached is Eelo, so I'm not a noob, however, I'd like to learn more about ksp and become better, i was wondering, is there any guide, manual, pdf about ksp that can teach me new things? Thank you :)

Hey, there!

Well, if you can do long interplanetary, as well as (presumably) dock two ships, I don't think there's anything really new to learn, but you can always try new stuff (check, for example, the challenges sub-forum or @Whackjob's videos).

That, and the final frontier: being a modder. We always welcome more of them :wink: 

I can do interplanetary travels, but I'd like to do missions with the math behind, being able to calculate all the trajectories, the minimun fuel and so on... is there any manual or something to teach that kind of stuff¿

• 2 weeks later...
53 minutes ago, ask89 said:

Thanks man! But why do my posts are hidden?

Posts from new accounts have to be reviewed and approved by moderators for the first 3-5 posts (I don't remember the exact number). It's a feature meant to keep spam bots off the forum. Once you post a few more times your posts won't be hidden anymore. 

7 hours ago, ask89 said:

Thanks man! But why do my posts are hidden?

@Ten Key hit the nail right on the head. Once you've got 5 posts, you're free to post as you wish.

For the record, posts in Forum Games don't count towards your post count. If you post 3 there, and 2 in KSP Discussion, you'll still need 3 more posts outside of Forum Games to get out of the approval queue.

7 hours ago, Ten Key said:

Posts from new accounts have to be reviewed and approved by moderators for the first 3-5 posts (I don't remember the exact number). It's a feature meant to keep spam bots off the forum. Once you post a few more times your posts won't be hidden anymore. 

Ohhh! That makes more sense then the answer I was going to give. I thought it was because he was current at Eelo and it takes that much time for the messages to be transmitted to the Kerbin based severs that host the forum.

On Tuesday, September 19, 2017 at 5:50 PM, Ty Tan Tu said:

Ohhh! That makes more sense then the answer I was going to give. I thought it was because he was current at Eelo and it takes that much time for the messages to be transmitted to the Kerbin based severs that host the forum.

I'm dying!! Ha ha ha!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/5/2017 at 4:49 PM, monstah said:

Hey, there!

Well, if you can do long interplanetary, as well as (presumably) dock two ships, I don't think there's anything really new to learn, but you can always try new stuff (check, for example, the challenges sub-forum or @Whackjob's videos).

That, and the final frontier: being a modder. We always welcome more of them :wink: 

I forget I have videos sometimes.  Hah!  I haven't done any in like a year or so.

For me, OP, in the game, my whole thing was "Bigger, badder, probably not better, but BIGGER!"  Why land a twelve part hundai munar lander when you could do a four thousand part planetary garnish? 

That was fun for me.  Your experience may differ.