Help with Relationships Thread

NSEP

9 hours ago, Earthlinger said:

I still don't get why people hate their exes so much. I mean, unless you have horrible judgement and/or only went for looks, if you're in a relationship with someone, you're inevitably going to have to know them before, and you're going to have to like that person as a person and friend before getting into a relationship, right? Why is there so much hate the moment you or the other or both decide you're not right for each other?

Ik,r? It's weird. I'm all for staying friends afterwards, myself, but I seem to be in the minority on that. :/

Also, I'm one to take it slowly and start as friends, then see if there's a connection beyond that. It's proven to be a wise strategy so far... The one time I didn't do that ended... Badly.

3 minutes ago, MaverickSawyer said:

k,r? It's weird. I'm all for staying friends afterwards, myself, but I seem to be in the minority on that. :/

Also, I'm one to take it slowly and start as friends, then see if there's a connection beyond that

Yeah, exactly

:P:D

11 hours ago, Earthlinger said:

I still don't get why people hate their exes so much. I mean, unless you have horrible judgement and/or only went for looks, if you're in a relationship with someone, you're inevitably going to have to know them before, and you're going to have to like that person as a person and friend before getting into a relationship, right? Why is there so much hate the moment you or the other or both decide you're not right for each other?

You can hate your ex for cheating, being dishonest, or being a bad person in general. Sometimes these thing are being first realized at the time of love.

Love is a strong bond, that you will have to gently weaken in order to break up. That doesn't always happend. When, say a girl cheats on you, the bond will get ripped apart instantly when you find out. Sounds familiar? Yeah, im listening to the Trinity and Beyond OST.

Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.j

You should never break strong bonds in an instant. Whatever it may be.

Edited by NSEP

9 hours ago, Earthlinger said:

Can't have relationship problems if you're not in a relationship

Image result for tapping head meme
This is my new life strategy :D

Why not just take it to "Can't have problems if you don't have a life"? actually thats a horrible idea pls stay alive.

Edited by qzgy
you saw nothing

7 minutes ago, Aperture Science said:

Figured this might come in handy in case anyone needs it

This would have been useful if:

a. One of my crushes was a meme lover

b. I was a Junior/Senior and could actually be the one to do the asking

c. Prom wasn't 2 weeks ago

2 minutes ago, Ultimate Steve said:

This would have been useful if:

a. One of my crushes was a meme lover

b. I was a Junior/Senior and could actually be the one to do the asking

c. Prom wasn't 2 weeks ago

Thought I wouldn't need to point this out but please don't actually send it to any girl you like

7 minutes ago, Aperture Science said:

Thought I wouldn't need to point this out but please don't actually send it to any girl you like 

The above was a joke. And I realize your post was a joke. However there is probably at least a few dozen people out there who have tried it...

On 4/29/2018 at 8:00 PM, MaverickSawyer said:

don't date a coworker

Soooooooooooo much this. Fishing off the company dock is a baaaad idea. One couple at work seemed to be having a disagreement, because she was paging him all day long. That turned out to be their last day at that company

7 hours ago, Spaceception said:

Hey everyone. Er, not much to say except we're still going strong :) We've even talked about long-term plans and everything. So yeah, pretty happy right now :D

:D:D:D:wink::wink::wink::cool::cool::cool::wub::wub::wub:

Im not going to brag about me being alone whenever someone else tells they are still together and strong. Im not that edgy.

Now im just getting slightly teased by my dude-friends whenever i hang out with my gal-friends. They seem to think im up to something but im not.

48 minutes ago, NSEP said:

Now im just getting slightly teased by my dude-friends whenever i hang out with my gal-friends. They seem to think im up to something but im not.

every

hecking

time

why do they always do this

Been happening to me for years

• 4 weeks later...

When I was in high school I had a really good friend that was a girl. All the girls I asked out, the first thing out of their mouth was, "But, wait, aren't you and Kim...?" Nope. Never laid a finger on her. I'd known her since fourth grade, she was like my little sister. Still get a Christmas card from her every year, actually.

On 5/31/2018 at 9:00 PM, TheSaint said:

When I was in high school I had a really good friend that was a girl. All the girls I asked out, the first thing out of their mouth was, "But, wait, aren't you and Kim...?" Nope. Never laid a finger on her. I'd known her since fourth grade, she was like my little sister. Still get a Christmas card from her every year, actually.

Becoming friends with a girl was the best thing that happend in my social life so far. 

7 minutes ago, SiriusRocketry said:

Ah, the depressive depths of a relationship... Well, my ex turned out lesbian on the day we broke up :(

bit of a nasty surprise.

No kidding! That hurts.

I lost a girl to GOD.

3 hours ago, RoadRunnerAerospace said:

So uh

3rd date, was going to a airshow
Sky unleashes like, 5 tons of rain a second 

The question is not just the rate, we need to know the area. 5 tons a second spread around the state is fine, but five tons a second directly on your date's head is not.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.