setting called #AutoLOC_?

Hi!
In the settings there is a new setting called #AutoLOC_ with a number after. Looking on the internet I discovered that it's a problem caused by corrupted files so i uninstalled and reinstalled kerbal but #autoloc is still there.
How can i fix it?

• 7 months later...

@JPLRepo @SQUAD Just did a Google search for "KSP #autoLOC_8002212"  and this thread popped up.  I am running KSP 1.6.1. (just grabbed it today).  This happens in both a modded and unmodded install.  The only difference is that there are multiple #autoLOC_numbersinthispart  in the Settings menu, as well as a few part RClick dialogue boxes and some in-game toolbars (I believe). 

Here is a screenshot (I hope) of the Settings menu.  I'll add more if I can get them to show up.

p3zVws3.jpg?1

EDIT:  Here is the Advanced Difficulty tab when setting up a new sandbox save:

4v3Y35E.jpg?1

EDIT EDIT:  Here is one from the VAB in sandbox with Cormorant Aeronology's Shuttle Lifting Body by @Pak (I know this is in the Unmodded Tech Support Thread, but I thought I'd show this anyways).

oPNZGXH.jpg?1

Edited by smotheredrun
more, more pics

1 hour ago, smotheredrun said:

#autoLOC_8002212

This certainly looks like the file with translations (for English, in your case) was corrupted: GameData/Squad/Localizations/dictionary.cfg
Most of your text comes through in English, and the text that fails tends to be entries toward the end of that file.

You should be sure to try what the OP originally said they tried first:  re-install or verify installation of the KSP files.

2 minutes ago, OHara said:

This certainly looks like the file with translations (for English, in your case) was corrupted: GameData/Squad/Localizations/dictionary.cfg
Most of your text comes through in English, and the text that fails tends to be entries toward the end of that file.

You should be sure to try what the OP originally said they tried first:  re-install or verify installation of the KSP files.

Ok.  Will try tomorrow.  I haven't put that much time into this round of KSP yet.  Thanks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.