Let's revive the LazTek SpaceX Launch mod?

rib3irojr

Hello, I would like to know if any modder could help me, I would like to upgrade the LazTek SpaceX Launch mod to version 1.3.1 because this mod is dead and I do not know how to make mods. Please kindly request, PLEASE!

3 hours ago, rib3irojr said:

Hello, I would like to know if any modder could help me, I would like to upgrade the LazTek SpaceX Launch mod to version 1.3.1 because this mod is dead and I do not know how to make mods. Please kindly request, PLEASE!

Unfortunately that looks to be impossible unless the author changes the license for you:

License:

Created by Lazarus Luan (Lazarus). Neither this mod, nor any part of it may be redistributed.

Updating it for a new game version would require redistributing a modified copy of it, for which you do not have permission.

19 minutes ago, HebaruSan said:

Unfortunately that looks to be impossible unless the author changes the license for you: 

Updating it for a new game version would require redistributing a modified copy of it, for which you do not have permission. 

and if I have 3d models of the items I want them to come mod, does anyone have how to help me turn them into a mod?

I download the capsule Dragon V2 in Sketchfab, have how turn them into a mod? (sorry my english, im brazilian)

Sorry buddy, you cannot update a mod without the original mod maker's permission. Doing so would be a violation of copyright laws.

You can check out some other SpaceX mods if you want a replacement. 

https://www.curseforge.com/kerbal/ksp-mods/spacey-expanded

I'm sorry I can't help more. I would if I could, but of course, laws and forum rules come first. 

1 minute ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

Sorry buddy, you cannot update a mod without the original mod maker's permission. Doing so would be a violation of copyright laws.

You can check out some other SpaceX mods if you want a replacement. 

https://www.curseforge.com/kerbal/ksp-mods/spacey-expanded

I'm sorry I can't help more. I would if I could, but of course, laws and forum rules come first. 

Ok, no problems, but if I have a Dragon V2 model in 3d that I downloaded in Sketchfab, have how turn them in a mod?

• 10 months later...
On 7/16/2018 at 5:09 AM, HebaruSan said:

modifing lazarus SPACEX launcher pack without permission even with it that cause mod remove or going banned

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.