Sorting in Tracking

I find myself looking at the tracking station list a lot to see what to do next.  It would be nice if it there was some simple sort options.

sort by:

• next maneuver date ( so I dont miss something important and can see what I need to schedule next)
  • launch date (so I can find my old ships)
  • type (ship / lander/ rovers / asteroids etc.
  • name
  • soi location ( so I can find quickly find my assets that are near Mun, Duna, etc.
  • crew capacity  (might be useful to see  something like 1 of 3, or n/a, so you know you have space to rescue 2 more) 

Tracking station threads  have been a near constant presence in the suggestions forum for about as long as I can remember. So I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Squad to actually do something about it (my own theory is that Squad just doesn't do the sort of long term play-testing that would be required to really show the deficits of the current tracking station). 

Tracking Station Evolved is basically an amalgamation of several of the tracking station suggestions that have been floating around for years. So it's probably the best you're likely to get, though I would love to be proven wrong.

1 hour ago, DMagic said:

Tracking station threads  have been a near constant presence in the suggestions forum for about as long as I can remember. So I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for Squad to actually do something about it (my own theory is that Squad just doesn't do the sort of long term play-testing that would be required to really show the deficits of the current tracking station). 

Tracking Station Evolved is basically an amalgamation of several of the tracking station suggestions that have been floating around for years. So it's probably the best you're likely to get, though I would love to be proven wrong.

"listening to users' requests and developing new code to fix those things asked for most frequently" what a novel concept!!!!

I think that's just how Making History Mission Creator got started  :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.