What to do, what to do?

Jeb14

What should I do in Kerbal Space Program on Labor Day?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What to do on Labor Day? I’ll post a video after I do it.(It May not do it until the next Saturday.)

• Move my entire mün base to minmus fo kicks.
    • Create a new career mode.
    • Go to mun without maneuver nodes.
    • Awaken as many krakens as possible.
    • Put a lot of Kerbals in orbit (specify the numberin the comments).
    • launch a Kerbal into orbit on a command chair.
    • Destroy every stucture in the KSC.
    • Make a rocket that can land then be launched back into orbit without recovery.

Easy.

Do all of these *at the same time*.

i.e.

Start a new career, and as quickly as you can build a Mun base which you then relocate to MinMus.

Do this using a large number of Kerbals on command chairs, riding re-launchable rockets.

And in the process, neglect to *ever* build your comms center, so you have no maneuver nodes for anything.

I'm pretty sure that in the process of doing this, the "Release Kraken" and "Destroy KSP Buildings" bits will happen all by their merry self.

I apologize for the confusion, but when I said, “Labor Day”, I really meant, “Martin Luther King Day”, which is this coming Monday. Thank you for your cooperation.

Edited by Vanamonde
Let's not get carried away with font size, please.

On 1/19/2019 at 10:39 AM, cantab said:

Relocating an established base isn't something I've seen done before. At least not with a base that (presumably) wasn't designed with that in mind. So, I voted for that.

Well, I’ve got one more module to put on there, and I’ll make sure to put it on in a way that isn’t influenced by my future endeavors.;)

On 1/19/2019 at 1:36 AM, MarvinKitFox said:

Easy.

Do all of these *at the same time*.

i.e.

Start a new career, and as quickly as you can build a Mun base which you then relocate to MinMus.

Do this using a large number of Kerbals on command chairs, riding re-launchable rockets.

And in the process, neglect to *ever* build your comms center, so you have no maneuver nodes for anything.

I'm pretty sure that in the process of doing this, the "Release Kraken" and "Destroy KSP Buildings" bits will happen all by their merry self.

I like the way you think.

16 minutes ago, Chumpes said:

we do not have martin luther king's day in europe, so keep labor day, it is fine for us !

by the way who was martin luther king ? =)

Very important US civil rights leader. He was assassinated in 1968.

If you are interested in the US civil rights movement, the documentary series "Eyes on the Prize" is simply amazing.

On 1/26/2019 at 3:10 AM, Jeb14 said:

When I find how to attach videos from the files, I'll post the video.

By the way, I do use quick saves.

You can just copy a youtube link into your post and voila

Edited by hoioh

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.