Posted (edited)

Guys, 

I know that most people play on Pc but what, in your opinion, should they add on to the Enhanced Edition and what , if already there, could they fix or add on to.

Edited by Mikenike

I don't play on console, but I think the most requested feature I see is keyboard/mouse support.  Which I agree with.  I can't even fathom this game with a controller.

Posted (edited)

Yeah that would be real nice. Hey what about mod support from Microsoft?

Hey I just thought about them adding WEATHER to Kerbin and other planets that contain an atmosphere.

Edited by Mikenike

As far as we know, there is no plans for adding mod support to the console versions, at this time.   As such, I'm going to move this over to the Suggestions forum. 

5 hours ago, Mikenike said:

Hey what about mod support from Microsoft?

That wouldn't be able to happen. Unlike PC, console games are restricted for content. Microsoft and Sony don't like third party software on games. There are some exceptions to this, but for the most part nearly every game doesn't have mod support. 

4 hours ago, Gargamel said:

As far as we know, there is no plans for adding mod support to the console versions, at this time.   As such, I'm going to move this over to the Suggestions forum. 

What about K&M support

Some sort of Kerbal Engineer Redux thing in the future would be greatly appreciated.

And to add things like EVE and scatterer because we can't get mods.

17 minutes ago, KosmoNot79 said:

Some sort of Kerbal Engineer Redux thing in the future would be greatly appreciated.

And to add things like EVE and scatterer because we can't get mods.

For KER: Check Announcements. They released info today

For EVE and Scatterer: No. Just like clouds, it's not getting implemented. There are numerous threads about clouds and new graphics, take a look if you want

3 hours ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

For KER: Check Announcements. They released info today

For EVE and Scatterer: No. Just like clouds, it's not getting implemented. There are numerous threads about clouds and new graphics, take a look if you want

Was the info for KER about 1.7 PC or something else?

because (obviously) I'm on console.

p.s. Where's the thread for KER?

18 hours ago, sicko kerman said:

What about K&M support

I have no idea about keyboard or mouse, I don't work for Squad/TTi, so I have as much insight into the development as you do.   I don't see why they couldn't be supported, it does make sense, but like I said, I'm not a KSP or console Dev. 

oh okay

Ahem. What about the updated stock PC version? I'm a big fan of their latest "Room to Maneuver" update but guess who doesnt get to use it yet? This guy. You know why that REALLY sucks? Because dragging my cursor on screen all over the place a bunch of times with my JOYSTICK and almost losing control of my craft just to see my Apoapsis is just ridiculous. Not to mention more often than not, pretty infuriating.

KSP with a joystick is not all that bad once you get used to it.

Personally I would like an option to set the default values for "rigid attach" and "auto strut" in the VAB/SPH, since I always end up switching those to "on" and "heaviest" respectively. Doing so for every part manually takes a lot of time on console, whereas on PC it's a simple matter of setting the default values in the ini file. Turns out the game performs a lot better on console with those settings, and also crafts' max speed seems severely reduced when those settings are left to the current default values.

8 hours ago, SunburstMoon said:

Personally I would like an option to set the default values for "rigid attach" and "auto strut" in the VAB/SPH, since I always end up switching those to "on" and "heaviest" respectively

This is a topic that comes up from time to time.   It is a bad idea to do this, as you want to very selectively use auto strut.   When you are docking with a vessel, one of the two ships will have to re-attach all of their "heaviest" auto struts.  This can cause some minor wobbling in the new docked vessel as the physics levels out, if you only have a couple autostruts active.   If you have every piece autostrutted, it will cause a Kraken attack, and quite often will destroy the ship.