Focke-Wulf Troubleflügeljäger

You know that batpoop jet idea the Germans had toward the end of the war? Well, I made one. 
O1kSJB9.png

It flies! 
xtd0In0.png 

If by "fly" you mean it slowly but uncontrollably turns left, can't change azimuth, and eventually rips itself apart. 
GdSRm8m.png 

Theres a very good reason that thing never left the drawing board...

That said, germans at least had imagination during the war, 1500t tanks, hypersonic bombers, flying wings (that actually flew), manned guided missiles, ect...

It is a triebflügel not a Troubleflügeljäger. And yes, @panzer1b is correct. It probably would have killed its pilots like *cough* the Fi103 *cough cough*. manned guided missiles, yes also known as the Fieseler 103, aka the Fi103. The P.1000 Ratte, a land battleship. with twin 280mm guns with one 128mm gun and two AA batteries, including a toliet, a vehicle bay, and many more features. The flying wing was the Ho229, the US army took two and flew them. Then we made the larger cousin of it, the XB35.

Also add less powerful engines to it, that may stop the thrust problem as a Juno doesn't have the thrust to do such a thing. Hey, try to recreate the Me262 as well.

Edited by Mikenike

It couldn't get off the ground with Junos. That's why I moved up. At any rate, it's gyroscopic effects which render the thing impractical. Just wanted to see if I could do it with the new parts. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.