The Upcoming Movies (and Movie Trailers) MegaThread!

StrandedonEarth

On 4/3/2024 at 12:21 PM, DDE said:

Looks like the people behind the new Fallout series got the wrong idea about what the Brotherhood of Steel is. It's not that I mind the aesthetics, it's just those are misplaced aesthetics.

cAobKkY3Ilk.jpg?size=2560x1705&quality=9

this new Fallout TV show is going to start airing today in my timezone (GMT)

An imposed cultural propaganda trend of intentional mixing "NY/Xmas and HelloWin 2-in-1" am seeing I.

Rather natural for the prevailing "humans are guilty always in everything" discourse of the cult of death.

When will the 31 Oct / 1 Nov Night of the Dead (together with its opposite counterpart, 30 Apr / 1 May Walpurgis Night) officially become the first day of year, together with a skull and intestines on the winter tree?

P.S.
Together with the growing posed puritanism of youtube and other.

i was pretty much raised on horror. even going back to kindergarten staying up to 3 am to watch the slasher flick of the month. im so desensitized to such things now, i thought that saw was a comedy. cracking up while the other movie goers were hiding behind their popcorn. these days i avoid them because they are usually cinematic drivel.

Edited by Nuke