[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

we're (not) halfway to the GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE! EVERY 0.01 SECOND, POST A NEW REPLY!!!!!!!!

Edited by JB182
ey look, NWN PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DHSBUYVIRFVRBTYBHY

I've been playing subnautica a lot and the proximity of the moons frustrate me a lot. I get things like Pluto and Charon exist, but, no way the red moon isn't in the atmosphere.

And i'm watching jacksepticeye play below zero, and the clouds pass over a space station, which must be in geostationary orbit as it doesn't move.

4 minutes ago, Rhode_Enterprise_By-Matt said:

What Model?

What model do you use*

i don't use a Mac, and don't use Linux. I use a 2017 Lenovo Ideapad 320 (technically my mom's, but she doesn't use it anymore). Runs Windows 10 Home v. 1909, apparently.

Edited by OrdinaryKerman

M  E  G  A  T  H  R  E  A  D

P A G E 4 0 1!

KEEP POSTING SO WE GET TO 402, AND SO THAT I CAN POST ANOTHER ONE OF THESE DUMB THINGS!

Edited by CollectingSP
grAmMaTicaL error

7 hours ago, OrdinaryKerman said:

i don't use a Mac, and don't use Linux. I use a 2017 Lenovo Ideapad 320 (technically my mom's, but she doesn't use it anymore). Runs Windows 10 Home v. 1909, apparently.

HI again! I am currently on a Lenovo Ideapad 3. it's my mom's too, but I use it a lot. I will be switching over to a Dell Latitude (Some number, I can't remember the exact model and I don't have it here with me now) so my mom can use the Ideapad.

I am going to be working on my stop motion video for now, so I might not be here for a little bit.

I discovered a cool way of posting! It looks likthis!    It looks almost 3 dimentional.  It works better with longer words and sentences.