[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

4 minutes ago, Wizard Kerbal said:

Because I have glasses, I will never see as anybody else does.

Without them, my vision is too blurry.
I can't read normal-sized text beyond the reach of my arms.
With them, my vision is too precise. 
I see the detail on every leaf of a tree 35m away.

Oof.

The worst part about having glasses (I have them too) is when you are wearing a mask and it fogs up

That good sir, is your super power!

* @Wizard Kerbal

I wear glasses myself, I like it because if anybody is using the grinding wheel .... Automatic eye protection! :joy:

5 minutes ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

Oof.

The worst part about having glasses (I have them too) is when you are wearing a mask and it fogs up

There is an anti fogging spray that works great!

Edited by Dientus
directed to WK

22 minutes ago, Dientus said:

That good sir, is your super power!

* @Wizard Kerbal

I wear glasses myself, I like it because if anybody is using the grinding wheel .... Automatic eye protection! :joy:

There is an anti fogging spray that works great!

I pinch the nose part of the mask under the nose part of my glasses. It’s helps.

Edited by Stormpilot

Ladies and gentlemen, threads without a subject devolve into all sorts of problematic posting such as off-topic tangents, misbehavior, and require excessive moderator intervention. That's why we've had a rule against nonsense threads for quite a long time already, but as has already been said here we allowed this one to continue for a while as a test to see if we still needed that rule. As you can see by the fact that KSP content keeps getting posted to this non-KSP thread despite multiple moderator interventions, this experiment has served to confirm the need for that rule. This thread will now be closed and will remain closed.