B9 Part Switch Errors

@FabioofSpace What's going on includes:

• You may have an old version of Rational Resources. I fixed the RR_MetalOre problem, or my half of it (in v1.3.1). However, the other half of the problem, if it applies, needs to be sorted out by @zer0Kerbal, owner of SimpleConstruction, Not-so-simple Construction (these two you have installed) and the KGEx mods may still need to do something on their side.
  • Something is now very broken with NF Construction. B9PS is trying to assign subtypes to its parts before the tank definitions are read. B9PS is sensitive to this order, needing the tank definitions to load first. But Nertea doesn't mess up the basic functions of his mods so I'm sure that the conflict between RR and zer0kerbal's mods is somehow causing it.

I've done all I can to ensure that Rational Resources is without issue, so I'd suggest uninstalling (in this order if the problem persists) NotSoSimple Construction --> Simple Construction --> KGEx --> PatchManager.

10 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@FabioofSpace What's going on includes:

• You may have an old version of Rational Resources. I fixed the RR_MetalOre problem, or my half of it (in v1.3.1). However, the other half of the problem, if it applies, needs to be sorted out by @zer0Kerbal, owner of SimpleConstruction, Not-so-simple Construction (these two you have installed) and the KGEx mods may still need to do something on their side.
  • Something is now very broken with NF Construction. B9PS is trying to assign subtypes to its parts before the tank definitions are read. B9PS is sensitive to this order, needing the tank definitions to load first. But Nertea doesn't mess up the basic functions of his mods so I'm sure that the conflict between RR and zer0kerbal's mods is somehow causing it.

I've done all I can to ensure that Rational Resources is without issue, so I'd suggest uninstalling (in this order if the problem persists) NotSoSimple Construction --> Simple Construction --> KGEx --> PatchManager.

Apparently, I do have an old version of  Rational resources. But I don't want to upgrade it yet to 1.9.1 version because Kopernicus hasn't yet updated to 1.9.1 on CKAN

@FabioofSpace If you can, change your CKAN settings and allow that update. Rational Resources is only a heap of MM patches and has no real concerns about the KSP version. Better that CKAN get grumpy over my mod than you live with a critical issue because you can't move forward due to Kopernicus.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.