A comment on game development.

Nooby_dud

On 6/2/2020 at 10:19 AM, Bej Kerman said:

Can someone help me decipher this?

Me: hey pc can you hold the 1.9.2? pc: with lowest graph with lag yes. *next day ksp 2 got realised* pc:oh [snip] oh no NOOOOO*explodes*

edit: i maybe quit ksp becouse i dont hac internet, stuck on 1.1,stucn on max graph lot lag, mor than half fun mods mods didnt work and i landed on every planet and back to kerbin atleast  7 time (on eve 2 time cuz of lag) soo i think this is goodbye everyone. ;(

Edited by Vanamonde
Mind the language, please.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/18/2020 at 12:06 AM, Vanamonde said:

Hi @Nooby_dud. I have moved your post from an unrelated thread, and also removed some unnecessarily cranky replies. That being said, I hope you haven't actually given up on the game. 

Okey ps. Ididnt quit i had clicked every possible button folder etc...  i set graph to low some how it works no lag  no crashing and  ill be happy while it works :)

6 hours ago, king of nowhere said:

there is nothing wrong with leaving a game after having done everything you could possibly conceive with it. it's why i leave most games eventually

i love space more than my self! ( not realy) but KSP is infinite game i can enjoy forever :) or until my pc stop workijg

5 hours ago, Nooby_dud said:

... but KSP is infinite game i can enjoy forever :) or until my pc stop workijg

That is one of the great things about KSP.  The 'end' is as close or far away as you want it to be.

No matter how much you have done you can always do more, if you want to, or scrap it and start again (or both if you don't delete the first save).

A few years ago another forum member (i forget who) described KSP as a 'hobby' in it's own right rather than a 'game'.  Like a model railway layout it is only ever 'finished' if you want it to be, there is always something else you can add to it if you want to, and if you don't then that's fine too, you can always return to it later if you want.  An added bonus with KSP is you don't need a big loft space for it either.

On 6/17/2020 at 9:05 PM, Nooby_dud said:

Me: hey pc can you hold the 1.9.2? pc: with lowest graph with lag yes. *

PC might be happy with 1.10 if the performance and memory improvements are as described. Less lag? Funner game?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.