What should I do next?

O5-7

3 minutes ago, O5-7 said:

I'm not sure what I should do in KSP even with the new update... Any ideas?

well after landing probes on the comets and having some fun with the new parts, you could build a city on one of the commets, or put one on a super low orbit around the mun or minmus or ike or gilly or bop or pol or vall or dres or eeloo.

9 minutes ago, O5-7 said:

(All ideas matter... Even ramming comets into things)

actually, just do that. crash one into the mun or minmus or ike or gilly or bop or pol or vall or dres or eeloo, or maybe you can attempt to terraform duna by giving it some hydration.

I'm curious to know if you can and a comet on a planetary body without destroying the comet or the planetary body (graceful landing, under 20m.s at impact). You can probably do that on Kerbin, but with the gravity of it, I wonder how many chutes are needed. or the size of the engines. So, you can do that. Land a comet.

Or give a moon to a moon with a comet.

24 minutes ago, Okhin said:

I'm curious to know if you can and a comet on a planetary body without destroying the comet or the planetary body (graceful landing, under 20m.s at impact). You can probably do that on Kerbin, but with the gravity of it, I wonder how many chutes are needed. or the size of the engines. So, you can do that. Land a comet.

Or give a moon to a moon with a comet.

Challenge accepted. Might take awhile though! :sticktongue:

And you don't know how many Kerbals I accidentally spaghettified.....

Edited by O5-7
Logic

3 hours ago, O5-7 said:

I'm not sure what I should do in KSP...

Take a break and come back in a few months with some fresh ideas.

Seriously, if you're at the point of asking other people how you should have fun in a game, take some time off.

6 hours ago, O5-7 said:

I'm not sure what I should do in KSP even with the new update... Any ideas? (All ideas matter... Even ramming comets into things)

Im gonna go nerd mode.

im going to suggest trying July 16-22, 1994.

What happened? Comet Shoemaker-Levy 9 went and crashed into the southern hemisphere of Jupiter.

You could nab a comet and redirect it into Jool to see what happens. See? Went nerd :D

Grab a comet. Cheat it into Kerbin orbit. Hack gravity to make it dip into the atmosphere. Watch it shatter into many pieces and turn the entire sky white, raining multi-kiloton chunks across entire continents and giving Kerbin an illusory comet tail for a few days/weeks until they all crash or splash down.

If anyone thinks they can redirect a 500 kiloton class H comet, I’d be glad to know how!

On 7/6/2020 at 3:40 PM, StrandedonEarth said:

Go cut some ships up in Hardspace: Shipbreaker and try not to spaghettify yourself (available on Steam)

Holy Mackeral!  I did not know about this.  So the idea that they were working on origially that morphed into Deserts of Kharak has now morphed again into this new thing?  I take it you like it?

5 hours ago, Klapaucius said:

Holy Mackeral!  I did not know about this.  So the idea that they were working on origially that morphed into Deserts of Kharak has now morphed again into this new thing?  I take it you like it?

It can be addictive, although the last cert levels are grindy. It's early access, so things should improve...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.