[1.8.1-1.10.x] Contract Pack: GAP for JNSQ - Missionpack with milestones, airline and rescue missions

InfiNoctis

For anyone encountering similar issues, I changed the /GameData/ContractPacks/GAP-JNSQ/Express/AirExpress-966.cfg file to set the Waypoint for Polar Station N76 to be at altitude = 676 (Line 107, increased from altitude = 12).

This seems to have fixed the issue for me.

1 hour ago, Coyote21 said:

This seems to have fixed the issue for me.

I never noticed that. Land based way-points for Contract Configurator are typically set to 0.0 meaning "on the ground".  This may be a scale size issue as JNSQ's Kerbin is "bigger".

Does the Altitude of 676 make the the way-point appear in the air or closer to the ground?

The waypoint marker does not appear to have moved, it remains just above ground level near one end of one of the runways. I'm not sure why it would move, I adjusted the contract parameter not the waypoint itself. And I set the contract parameter altitude to 676m b/c 676m above sea level is where the waypoint is located.

TBH, I don't "know" that this was the fix.

This was the only thing I changed, and after the change the next time that particular contract came up it worked perfectly, but it's possible it's just an intermittent issue and it's just coincidence that the next time the contract came up after I changed the cfg file, just happened to work. 

I'll let you know if it stops working again in the future.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Been enjoying this contract pack. Gives some purpose to aeroplanes.

Seems odd the seaplane missions requires landing at KSC runway. The follow on mission KSC Coast Guard says SeaPlane in the description, yet the requirements have nothing to do with water. Just "land at ksc runway".

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

This mod is a nice addition. I found an issue with the helicopter mission to land on a helipad... I simply launched a staged rocket and when I got to space I saw that I failed the heli contract... it said "without destroying your aircraft" requirement failed. I assume this is because the boosters were destroyed. And/or the launch clamps. I guess it needs a "is helicopter" qualifier... somehow. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.