[wip, unreleased] Xingniao Aerospace, a mod for Chinese LVs and crewed spacecraft

Norange

Hey all!! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted, I've been *really* busy with work and haven't had the time to dedicate to modding work. I still plan to keep working on it, though!

On 9/21/2021 at 1:09 PM, Dev_135 said:

Good day! Is there plans to make a trello/discord group for updates on the mod, user feedback, and suggestions? 

Eventually I'd love to do this if there are enough people that would be willing to provide feedback/support on it!

On 11/20/2021 at 9:26 PM, Norange said:

Hey all!! Sorry it's been so long since I've posted, I've been *really* busy with work and haven't had the time to dedicate to modding work. I still plan to keep working on it, though!

Eventually I'd love to do this if there are enough people that would be willing to provide feedback/support on it!

I would most definetely. I support mods like this because theres not many up-to-date ones out there like China right now

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all! Work Stuff™ has finally started to calm down a bit, which means that I might be able to pick up again with XN and get something released. A lot of what I'm doing right now professionally also deals with modelling things and using Unity so that's hopefully helped me build up a tolerance so I can get something done, aha

Anyways, hope people are doing alright and don't think this project is dead or cancelled at all ^-^

also, I'm thinking about starting a discord server for development stuff and so there's a good space for people to hang out and give feedback & advice on XN and to help find and share reference photos to make my job easier because goodness are those hard to find for some things, so let me know if that's something you think would be worthwhile or if you're interested

ps: i hope the new pfp doesn't throw people off too much, it's the same one I use on Discord and Twitter and wanted to keep it consistent across platforms lol

Edited by Norange
added note about new profile pic

15 hours ago, Norange said:

I'm thinking about starting a discord server for development stuff and so there's a good space for people to hang out and give feedback & advice on XN and to help find and share reference photos to make my job easier because goodness are those hard to find for some things, so let me know if that's something you think would be worthwhile or if you're interested

That's really interesting, It's always good to see the community involved in a project. Personally I think it's a great idea and I love searching for reference photos 

• 7 months later...

Hi all- sorry for necroposting here but a lil update- I'm reorganizing my work a little bit and hosting it on Github so I won't lose everything for a fourth(??) time. Anyways, some updates- got CZ-1 fully modelled and unwrapping should start soon!

Di1if7J.png

W0KVRSh.png

TjFVQxn.png

• 5 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.