Gravity assist helper mod?

Rasputin

While trying to plan my first gravity assist maneuver in vanilla, I tallied up some features I was wishing I had access to. Today I looked around for mods that might contain them already, before I take the step of rolling my own. Couldn't find most of them however.

Are there any mods that cover the following?

1: Ability to specify a maneuver node in terms of angles and magnitude instead of a Cartesian delta

2: Ability to visualize position and rotation of solar system bodies at a given future time

3: Locking a maneuver node's time relative another, so that changing the time of one adjusts the other as well

4: Ability to adjust time of a maneuver forwards or backwards by "synodic" orbits instead of the default, "sidereal" orbits - for instance, if currently in orbit of Kerbin, being able to add one orbit plus the angle that the Mun moves in the interim, so that the maneuver has the same argument relative the Mun

7 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Is it available?

I think that @TheLoneOne is referring to:

Which have the code here: https://github.com/Arrowstar/ksptot

This feature is available:

• "Plan ballistic trajectories, gravity assist maneuvers, injection orbits and more using the same basic orbital mechanics and patched conics system that KSP uses!  No more infinitesimal sphere of influence approximations to ruin your burn planning."

5 hours ago, pmborg said:

I think that @TheLoneOne is referring to:

Which have the code here: https://github.com/Arrowstar/ksptot

This feature is available:

• "Plan ballistic trajectories, gravity assist maneuvers, injection orbits and more using the same basic orbital mechanics and patched conics system that KSP uses!  No more infinitesimal sphere of influence approximations to ruin your burn planning."

yes

Edited by TheLoneOne
more detail

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.