Poll: When are you going to buy KSP2

GigFiz

When are you going to get KSP2?  

276 members have voted

1. 1. The long awaited day is nearly upon us. So tell us...what will you do?

• Day one, no question
    • Buying day one, but might wait to play it
    • Waiting for 1.0. Not interested in early access, or I want it to be the complete and polished experience when I play for the first time
    • Wait and see, depending on reviews and forum feedback
    • I don't want to deal with lots of bugs and performance issues; it will depend on stability and optimization
    • I'm really interested in a specific spot in the roadmap, and will start when that is reached
    • Waiting to see if I can run it
    • It will depend on the amount of spare time and/or money I have available

On 2/17/2023 at 6:22 PM, snkiz said:

I wish to change my vote to 1.0. Maybe IF they can get it together. I have my doubts.

I have the same sentiment! Though I'd change it to depending on feedback honestly. Feels like a lot has happened the last week or so.

Edited by Stoup

I will buy early because I owe this game enough to invest in its future, buuut... I'll watch some youtubers and decide when to start playing for myself.

When the game reaches a good state, I will 100% jump into it and lose months of my life and £1000s from my wallet as I beef up my PC (which was largely built to give KSP1 the maximum single threaded performance possible in ~2017), but I've no real interest in playing at launch if it launches as a buggy mess of annoyances :D

I will be a while getting KSP2. After the release of the requirements, I don't think I can even play it. I have CPU and system ram enough to run it with a Ryzen 5 5600G and 16GB RAM but my video card is not even close to the minimum requirement. I have an RX 5500 with 4GB Vram. A 5600 XT is not quite twice as powerful but it's pretty close to it. 

There was already a lot of little bits & pieces of info about KSP2 that had me a little iffy about when I would get it.  Recently, after a break from KSP1 I started playing again, and my excitement for KSP2 was growing.  Then they published system requirements.  I guess I'll be trying it at some future date after getting a new computer.  And since I just bought a computer last year and it still doesn't meet even min requirements, I suppose it will be a while before I buy or play KSP2