Cheat menu from KSP Insider event

GoldForest

In Matt Lowne's latest video, we get to see a cheat menu. Now, it wasn't confirmed if this would be in KSP 2 at launch, but I think it's worth noting.

TGiQxul.png

Menu options: (These are my guesses as to what some of these do.)
GIVE ME MY QUICK ACTIONS BACK - I'm assuming that, for now, the action groups or buttons may glitch out, erasing some of the parts associated with the action group or the key bindings for some keys, and this restores them to their last 'saved' parts or key binding.
Create planets - Probably more than likely just a dev kit tool, but name is obvious. YOu can create a brand new planet in KSP without mods. Create your own planet 8! Or 9! Or 10! (Of course, I see this option not being in game at release.)
Performance Window - Performance metrics, like Shadowplay or other monitoring program.
Teleport - Teleports you where you want to go, obviously.
VolumeClouds - Adjust the clouds properties

Edited by GoldForest

Just now, GoldForest said:

Nah. Until it's confirmed to be staying around, I would hold off on retiring. :P

I never can retire anyways because KSP1 still exists, and KSP2 needs mods recreated in other fields.

Besides if I didn't mod, I might actually have to play the game...  that would be...  weird.

2 hours ago, R-T-B said:

Create Planet.  As the chief Kopernicus dev, I can finally rest in peace.

I assume most of the job creating an planet is modeling and texturing it, not placing it :)  
Now it probably make adding them easier. 

36 minutes ago, magnemoe said:

I assume most of the job creating an planet is modeling and texturing it, not placing it :)  
Now it probably make adding them easier. 

In KSP1, you'd be surprised.  Dynamically inserting world templates is not as basic as it sounds.

Then you have the games list of stock assumptions.  That there will only be one star.  That no body will EVER be farther out than stock Eeloo.  We have to have workarounds for just about everything concievable to have anything remotely different.

Edited by R-T-B