Make awesome things with panels.

um3k

Alright, this is a simple, slightly self-promotional challenge: download my Panels mod, and make something awesome using it!

functions.php?landing=mod_infographics&target=mod_signature&id=41

It won't be strictly scored, just try to make the coolest thing you can.

The only rule: Make something you think is awesome, using at least one panel in a non-trivial manner (don't just slap it on to something you already built!).

Beyond the obvious spacecraft, spaceplanes, and space stations, some great uses for the panels include:

- Boats

- Buildings

- Trucks

Edited by um3k

Here's a boat that was supposed to be a space craft but I couldnt get it into orbit due to balance problems... found out it floats really well crash landing it. :cool: (dunno what happened to the sky:confused: )

UrX6X.jpg

And here's one of my space craft that works.

5qRM1.jpg

Here's a boat that was supposed to be a space craft but I couldnt get it into orbit due to balance problems... found out it floats really well crash landing it. :cool: (dunno what happened to the sky:confused: )

-snip-

-snip-

Woah... is that stock?

Edited by Giggleplex777

Does making a ramp for vehicles in the SPH to get off the runway count as "cool"? I might wanna submit my design, but the last Weight Dispenser Vehicle that tried to use it was too heavy...

Now there's pieces of panel where it used to be. :P

UrX6X.jpg

5qRM1.jpg

Can you PLEASE upload a .craft for that? That's one of the coolest things I've seen in a while.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.