Show off your awesome KSP pictures!

NuclearWarfare

Smile!

4DndHEF.png

Docked the starfighter to the interplanetary drive. Ready for an adventure.

VmZTFEX.png

Testing the "Big Red Car".

FUxDhbO.png

Starbug 10 is fueled and ready to go!

dnFwYCO.png

scoEM24.png

Leaving kerbals on flags is just fun.

PuxZcM0.png

Edited by Tw1

Finally my 9-ship Jool fleet is starting to arrive... I'll probably write up Project Jool Heist later, but for now some pretty pictures of the Connestoga fuel tankers arriving at Laythe.

KSP_Connestoga_JoolAndLaythe_zps934a9631.jpg

Connestoga 1's approach to Jool aerobraking; Laythe's lurking in the background.

KSP_Connestoga_JoolAero_zps0a6a431b.jpg

Solar and comms arrays retracted, Connestoga 1 plunges through Jool's upper atmosphere protected by its heat shield.

KSP_Connestoga2_LaytheAndJool_zpscd2cb73c.jpg

KSP_Connestoga2_LaytheAero_zps2d42a769.jpg

Connestoga 2 managed to get a Laythe encounter before having to brake into Jool orbit, which saved a bunch of fuel for later missions.

KSP_Connestoga2_Roswell_zps980f5835.jpg

Scratch one UFO! Oops, wait, this isn't XCOM... it's actually Connie 2's discarded heat shield about to splash down in Laythe's ocean.

KSP_Connestoga_LaytheDocking_zpsea8c4f9e.jpg

Sealed with a kiss; Connie 1 and Connie 2 dock in Laythe orbit to consolidate resources.

-- Steve

Edited by Anton P. Nym

Is it just me, or has activity in this thread plummeted since it was moved? Normally I'd get home and see at least two pages, but since the move from General it's gotten so slow that there isn't a single new post in the past 24 hours.

To stay on topic, I'll add this picture of a rover mission to Minmus. The brakes weren't enough to keep it stationary on the slopes, and I didn't want to drive it all the way to a flat area, so I parked it like this for a few months while I did other things.

WPlPF8R.png

I agree, this won't get nearly as many views here vs GD, no matter how much its advertized.

The only way to do it if it would have a "link" in the GD, stickyed.

The funny thing is that it was here once before, however it was eventually moved back to General Discussion for various reasons...:P

Anyways, here's a thing:

cUDyclV.jpg

Edited by RocketPilot573

I agree, this won't get nearly as many views here vs GD, no matter how much its advertized.

The only way to do it if it would have a "link" in the GD, stickyed.

Why not vote on it so the mods can see how many people want it back in general discussion? Huojin created a poll HERE (which was instantly moved from General Discussion to the deep smelly pit known as "The Forum Forum"... typical)