[1.0.2] TAC Self Destruct v1.5.1 [13May]

TaranisElsu

On 6/18/2016 at 7:58 PM, Dman979 said:

I guess I should let you guys know the results of @Geschosskopf's testing:

It's crazilly broken. The only thing that seems to be working is the part model itself, which he described as a "benign tumor" for the rockets. I have my work cut out for me!

I'm tempted to put the part on rockets today even though it doesn't do anything.  That way, once you get it working, I can go back and blow up all my spent boosters :)

On 09/05/2013 at 0:29 AM, Lazurkri said:

any chance of having the self destruct to be more realistic? Like say I have a space station with multiple Self Destruct packages onboard ( As it would be in RL) just for that time when it becomes useless and I can't spare a ship to dock and deorbit it. A rather large station, lets say. Its somewhat a cheat to have a single device make the whole thing go "Boom" IMO. Multiple SD devices would be more realistic.

There's nothing realistic about this. If it were realistic you'd have a billion fragments of debris endangering craft that pass through their orbits.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Abrecan said:

Hi, just stumbled upon this thread and mod, just curious as to if it is still stable for version 1.1.3? I feel like self destruct from a failed booster will fit perfectly in my game!

It is not stable now, no. Sorry! :)

I am working on it, though.

• 1 month later...
On 2016-09-06 at 3:18 PM, Dman979 said:

It is not stable now, no. Sorry! :)

I am working on it, though.

Hi @Dman979, just out of curiosity will it be available both for 1.1.3 and 1.2 or ?

(i have a youtube series in 1.1.3 that could use it, hence the question)

2 hours ago, Grunf911 said:

Hi @Dman979, just out of curiosity will it be available both for 1.1.3 and 1.2 or ?

(i have a youtube series in 1.1.3 that could use it, hence the question)

Thanks for asking! I had a little trouble with my PC recently, but that's all cleared up.

I can try to do 1.1.3, but I think that 1.2 is going to come first. (Like you, though, I have a 1.1.3 install.)

Now @CliftonM and I need to set a time to work on this.

22 hours ago, Dman979 said:

Thanks for asking! I had a little trouble with my PC recently, but that's all cleared up.

I can try to do 1.1.3, but I think that 1.2 is going to come first. (Like you, though, I have a 1.1.3 install.)

Now @CliftonM and I need to set a time to work on this.

I am in no rush at the moment, so any time is good enough for me, thx. But 1.1.3 if possible will be appreciated as i have some big stations i plan to destroy :-).

Also question, is it KAS/KIS Attachable ?

• 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.