[1.12.x] KSP Alternate Resource Panel v2.11.0.0 (April 10)

TriggerAu

whoops, my bad. I didn't revert back to the App Launcher properly and just chose "basic button". Then I just didn't notice the floating button amongst all my window clutter. That's what I get for not looking closely at the selections :/

Here's a screenshot of what I was talking about. Pretty typical that when I have SRB's + normal LF/OX engines in the same stage, there's no stage info for the LF/OX until the SRB is burned out/jettisoned.

2m2wdi8.png

Also just wanted to say that I agree 100% with Ramarren regarding the Panel State. This latest version always turns itself off, so every time I switch ships, load a save, etc, I find the panel closed and have to click the button to open it again. Would love to have a hotfix for that so it stays open once it's toggled on.

Here's a screenshot of what I was talking about. Pretty typical that when I have SRB's + normal LF/OX engines in the same stage, there's no stage info for the LF/OX until the SRB is burned out/jettisoned.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2m2wdi8.png

Also just wanted to say that I agree 100% with Ramarren regarding the Panel State. This latest version always turns itself off, so every time I switch ships, load a save, etc, I find the panel closed and have to click the button to open it again. Would love to have a hotfix for that so it stays open once it's toggled on.

Yeah that certainly dont look right. I have the panel fix queued up for release tonight, was waiting on one other thing for a pull request and its all sorted now. I'll publish that then, but have a look at this one first in case its a simple thing

Thanks

I can definitely see whats going on here, so the Blue bars show you the resources that are remaining in the "Last" stage - ie the one that will be jetisonned when you stage - because the LF engine isnt going to be jetisonned until the stage event after that it doesnt count as being in the last stage.

I'm gonna need a little bit of time to think about how to logically work that one out and make sure i dont impact something else.

Can we get these folded into the main release from now on?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Would it be possible to make the alternate resource menu not overlay the stock toolbar stuff like contracts etc? A bit annoying having to close the alternate resource panel to see your contracts, currencies, completed contracts etc.

You can unlock the window position and move it wherever you like in the settings pane, or if you using the applauncher icon you can also set it to be mutualy exclusive.

Can you tell me what scenario it is where you cant stop the overlapp?

You can unlock the window position and move it wherever you like in the settings pane, or if you using the applauncher icon you can also set it to be mutualy exclusive.?

I got the latest version of the mod, I don't get a icon for it in the stock toolbar thing, I still have a small text button like before, can't find any setting to change that.

Hello

First off all. Very nice plugin, thanks for sharing this with us.

I have a question about an issue I found flying an airplane. When I switch to show off how much time is left until the liquid fuel is empty and the displayed time hits a full or a half hour (0:30,1:00,1:30...), the counter goes one hour up or down. From 1:30:00 to 29:59 for example.

If have the latest version installed and tested some aircrafts (modded and stock).

Dante

I got the latest version of the mod, I don't get a icon for it in the stock toolbar thing, I still have a small text button like before, can't find any setting to change that.

In the visuals section of the settings there is a drop down for button style. I'm at work so cant take a new shot, but its on this screen, below the window style (a new dropdown)

KSPARPMAP2-Styling.png

Hello

First off all. Very nice plugin, thanks for sharing this with us.

I have a question about an issue I found flying an airplane. When I switch to show off how much time is left until the liquid fuel is empty and the displayed time hits a full or a half hour (0:30,1:00,1:30...), the counter goes one hour up or down. From 1:30:00 to 29:59 for example.

If have the latest version installed and tested some aircrafts (modded and stock).

Dante

Thanks Dante,nice to hear people like it.

There is a gap in the current code that does that (https://github.com/TriggerAu/AlternateResourcePanel/issues/46) I've actually commited a fix a little while ago. just need to release a new version, will see if I can get something done soon - lots on now

Hello sir, I think this mod is causing baaad things.

Basically sometimes when I come back from flight into KSCenter, I cant click any building, its not even highlighting them. Onely restarting game helps for a while... Did some search on net, and it lead me here. Got rid of this resources pannel and it didnt happen yet again...

game version tested: 32bit 0.24.2 for windows

Hello sir, I think this mod is causing baaad things.

Basically sometimes when I come back from flight into KSCenter, I cant click any building, its not even highlighting them. Onely restarting game helps for a while... Did some search on net, and it lead me here. Got rid of this resources pannel and it didnt happen yet again...

game version tested: 32bit 0.24.2 for windows

That is a weird one. This mod has no code in it that does input locks so it shouldn't be happening. If you are able to provide an output_log file and also check teh input locks using the debug tool that might help us see what's going on there

I am so sorry, its not this mod causing that... I was just lucky to dont get that issue yesterday.

suspicious repetitive log:

ReflectionTypeLoadException: The classes in the module cannot be loaded. at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at KConfigDocumentationGenerator.GenerateAssemblyDocumentation (System.Reflection.Assembly assembly) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at KConfigDocumentationGenerator.Generate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at KConfigDocumentationGenerator.OnLevelWasLoaded (Int32 level) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

+ few "cannot"s found so im going to retinker my modpack and put resources panel back :3

Sorry!