[1.12.x] KSP Alternate Resource Panel v2.11.0.0 (April 10)

TriggerAu

Well Damn I says, just Damn. I must have borked something in there when I reordered the drag and drop code. Sorry all.

If someone doesnt mind pastebinning a simple craft file and their ARP Settings file that will save me a bunch of time to fix it

Interestingly enough when I launched the game after I posted - it worked normally...

I wonder if this queer behaviour has something to do with the random game crashes I am experiencing too. They don't seem to be related to a mod, but then again, if ARP is playing up...

I'm at work, and can't present you with a craft file, unfortunately.

v2.4.2.0 Now Available - Download from GitHub or Download from Curse* * Once it's approved

Thanks heaps for the files and the logs. It took all of 35 seconds once I saw it all together to realise I had commented one section one line too far. Fixed it up and republished (and also changed the applauncher icon slightly).

Sorry for the balls up :( and thanks for the help

Hey man, don't sweat it. Mistakes happen, nobody died. ARP is an excellent mod and I consider it a must-have. Thanks for all of your updates :)

Second this response! No biggie on the balls up TriggerAu! Both ARP and KAC are must-have mods for me as well! Thanks for all the work you do and the beautiful mods you've given the community.

This mod is among my favorites.

Any chance of adding an option to replace the stock resource panel? It wasn't as much of an issue before, but now it keeps popping up and looking weird when I mouse over it while interacting with the stock toolbar. I dunno if the API allows for that kind of thing.

Also, I'm sort of confused about the 'hide empty/full' functionality. I've never been able to get it to work. For instance, if I empty all the mono-propellant from my craft in the VAB, there's still an empty monoprop bar during the whole flight. I have it set to hide empty stuff and I think the delay is at the default value, but the monoprop display never goes away. Am I interpreting this functionality incorrectly, or is there something else that I need to do to get it working?

This mod is among my favorites.

Any chance of adding an option to replace the stock resource panel? It wasn't as much of an issue before, but now it keeps popping up and looking weird when I mouse over it while interacting with the stock toolbar. I dunno if the API allows for that kind of thing.

Also, I'm sort of confused about the 'hide empty/full' functionality. I've never been able to get it to work. For instance, if I empty all the mono-propellant from my craft in the VAB, there's still an empty monoprop bar during the whole flight. I have it set to hide empty stuff and I think the delay is at the default value, but the monoprop display never goes away. Am I interpreting this functionality incorrectly, or is there something else that I need to do to get it working?

Replacing the stock button is dependant on something happening in the core game so its accessible, am waiting same as you :)

For the Hide resources stuff there are two places where its configured - read this one and see if it covers your question - http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/60227-0-24-0-KSP-Alternate-Resource-Panel-v2-4-2-0-%28July-22%29?p=1270489&viewfull=1#post1270489

Now that you can enable the only-one-active-at-a-time behavior in the AppLauncher, is there a chance of a 2.4.3.0?

The short answer is Yes, the long answer is yyyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssssss. :wink:

Gotta fix a KAC issue first, and will recompile ARP against 24.2 with that mutually exclusive bit enabled... although wondering a little if I should wait and see if theres a 24.3.

The short answer is Yes, the long answer is yyyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssssss. :wink:

Oh god, first Rowsdowser and now you? I'm surrounded by snakes!

Really looking forward to it; the not-hiding was getting annoying :)

v2.4.3.0 Now Available - Download from GitHub or Download from Curse* * Once they have a 0.24.2 category and it's approved

Just the two things:

• Compiled against 0.24 binaries
  • Mad Resource Display Mutually exclusive to other apps (Fixes #37)

Not on Curse due to no 24.2 there yet.

One other thing - I almost have the replace Stock button thing done - I can change it around now, but the resources button ends up on the left most position - looking for how to reposition the buttons back in to the stock order, but no joy yet

One other thing - I almost have the replace Stock button thing done - I can change it around now, but the resources button ends up on the left most position - looking for how to reposition the buttons back in to the stock order, but no joy yet

Sweet! This is one of my biggest wants as it stands now, since ARP is both slicker than the vanilla resource panel and probably the slickest interface in KSP modland by far right now. Love it.

Do you think the functionality of the vanilla panels will be preserved if you can get it working? By which I mean, will mousing over other vanilla tool face buttons or clicking on them be able to force ARP to hide itself for visibility purposes? Right now it's about the only thing that niggles at me using ARP, since it has a tendency to hide all the other panels unless you either click it, check something on the vanilla panels and then click it again, or move it somewhere else.

Thanks for all your work!

Just got this alarm when I launch KSP 0.24.2 with last version of KSP alternate ressource panel v 2.4.3

Mod incompatible KSPAPIEextensions: I think that it is about KSP alternate ressource panel....

Just got this alarm when I launch KSP 0.24.2 with last version of KSP alternate ressource panel v 2.4.3

Mod incompatible KSPAPIEextensions: I think that it is about KSP alternate ressource panel....

KSPAPIEextensions updated recently (2 day ago) try the new download: https://github.com/Swamp-Ig/KSPAPIExtensions/releases/latest

EDIT: It could be includes in ARP already

KSPAPIEextensions updated recently (2 day ago) try the new download: https://github.com/Swamp-Ig/KSPAPIExtensions/releases/latest

ARP doesnt use KSPAPIExtensions, you'll need to look for the mod that included it

Sweet! This is one of my biggest wants as it stands now, since ARP is both slicker than the vanilla resource panel and probably the slickest interface in KSP modland by far right now. Love it.

Do you think the functionality of the vanilla panels will be preserved if you can get it working? By which I mean, will mousing over other vanilla tool face buttons or clicking on them be able to force ARP to hide itself for visibility purposes? Right now it's about the only thing that niggles at me using ARP, since it has a tendency to hide all the other panels unless you either click it, check something on the vanilla panels and then click it again, or move it somewhere else.

Thanks for all your work!

That behavior should be in the latest version already rabidsi. Romfarer added a mutually exclusive option for us so that the ARP button should behave like the other stock apps with mouse over,toggling, etc.

Thank's, but what add-on is concerned with this KSPAPIExtensions ?

I downloaded the latest version and whatever I do, put the extension in the game data folder or leave it, I stay with my message saying I got a problem with the KSPAPIExtensions.....

Edited by gilflo

Thank's, but what add-on is concerned with this KSPAPIExtensions ?

I downloaded the latest version and whatever I do, put the extension in the game data folder or leave it, I stay with my message saying I got a problem with the KSPAPIExtensions.....

which other mods do you use?

Just posted an enhancement request:

https://github.com/TriggerAu/AlternateResourcePanel/issues/38

Basically it is a list of action groups with text fields per ship / enabling action group use during map. I find myself loving the staging enhancements to this (easy mouse access to stage, plus staging from map) and find myself really wishing for some nice enhancements to the action groups.