[1.2.x] Kerbal Crew Manifest v0.6.4.0 (Dec 30th 2016)

sarbian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

@sarbian

Can I assume this is working without any problems in 1.2.2?  If so, can I have your permission to update the CKAN info for it?

No, you don't and even if you did they should refuse to merge it.

Just now, sarbian said:

No, you don't and even if you did they should refuse to merge it.

@sarbian This is why I asked.  I don't make changes to CKAN without the author's permission.

Just an FYI, it is already in CKAN, version 0.6.4.0, listed with a max KSP version of 1.1.  Let me know if you want that removed.

3 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

@sarbian This is why I asked.  I don't make changes to CKAN without the author's permission.

Just an FYI, it is already in CKAN, version 0.6.4.0, listed with a max KSP version of 1.1.  Let me know if you want that removed.

The problem is not that I don't want you to do it. It is that I asked that no one but me should be allowed to change the metadata of my mods. I ll fix it soonish.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, i was wondering if it was possible to see the jobs of the kerbals in the roster etc (preferably the kerbal jobs usi adds too)

If it already has this and ive missed something i do apologise and i will remove the post :)

PS i've noticed that kerbals lose there KIS inventory too, is this "fixable" or just how it works?

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/06/2017 at 10:37 PM, Lord_intet said:

i've noticed that kerbals lose there KIS inventory too, is this "fixable" or just how it works?

Kerbals lose their KIS inventory because the inventory its connected to the seat, if you move the kerbal inside the ship the inventory stays in that seat. :wink: 

On 2017-6-16 at 9:23 AM, PmThay said:

Kerbals lose their KIS inventory because the inventory its connected to the seat, if you move the kerbal inside the ship the inventory stays in that seat. :wink: 

Well that'll explain it then, I thought it would be something game related.

Any chance of an indication of the jibs the have on the manifest, I now have 50+ kerbals on the mun, it's got a bit confusing 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/21/2018 at 2:07 PM, PmThay said:

@M4ssler I tried it today In KSP 1.4.5 and all functions seem to work ok.

Testing in 1.51 atm, it appears it might work too. But I will give an update if it does.

UPDATE: Apparently it works here too.

UPDATE : After testing some of the functionality here's what It can and can not do.

UPDATE  2:   After testing this a bit further, here's what it can and can not do:

Re-spawning a Kerbal that goes MIA or is killed? Yes that works however,Renaming a Kerbal? Nope doesn't work., also you can't change a career apparently.

Just banging up the mod maker to speed on this one.

Space_Coyote

Edited by Space_Coyote
Updating information for the dev.

• 1 year later...

@sarbian Two questions:

First, will this make all kerbals' portraits available, even if there aren't enough IVA seats for  them ( or no IVA seat at all)?

Second, assuming the answer to the above is yes, are you going to update this, or would you like me to adopt it and keep it going?

LGG

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.