What will be the first thing you will do in 0.23?

astropapi1

This thread is kind of a tradition now.

0.17 - land on all the planets!

0.18 - launch probes and dock!

0.19 - put a rover on the Mun!

0.20 - launch jeb on top of a SRB!

0.21 - hire people and admire the new buildings!

0.22 - scientific subassemblies!

And you know what? IT IS TIME.

What is the first thing you will do after updating?

Preview?imageID=1121885&generatorTypeID=&panels=&text0=tweak&text1=all%20the%20things&text2=&text3=

Oh, and please don't post things like "start up the game" or "make a new save". :)

Edited by astropapi1

Build an SSTO spaceplane using the RAPIER engines.

Hopefully have fun and not be dissapointed, then remind myself resources were cancelled.

They were postponed, not canceled.

Edit: Never mind, I just watched the live stream. It's a shame but not that big of a deal.

Edited by nettcod

Probably gonna build some kind of VASIMR powered (from near future pack) research vessel with the new lab module, with one or two small landers, and go on a tour of any and all low gravity worlds I haven't done science on yet. After that... I'll probably have my tech tree maxed.

Must to test my mods...

Career mode is just not the same with out Remote tech. after getting the mods rigged up time to move onto over tunning the Kerbin Planetary system with pillow forts... I mean baes and space stations (dammit Jeb stop playing with the mic)

Alacrity Fitzhugh

I am going to construct my space station, complete with a snack lab (science lab). This will be used to refuel my tug and lander system and do crew changes, oh and of course make snacks in space. Yeah I know I do not need the lab, but it just looks like an interesting idea for a part of the station that I could not leave out.

strap jeb to a SRB give him some science stuff and yell ¡¡¡SCIENCE!!! (Like the last time on .22)

And...

On 30th December (My Birthday) I will repeat.... ON MY NEW COMPUTER (actually a Laptop, and my second computer on my life).

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.