[Collection] Silisko Industries - BACE 0.3(1) released! [April 28]

NovaSilisko

Experimentals aren\'t up yet.

Also, I think I found an error in the latest version of Bace, check the Mun landing gear description : I did\'nt knew those legs had oxygen and windows... Just a little thing, but you should correct this

Experimentals aren\'t up yet.

Also, I think I found an error in the latest version of Bace, check the Mun landing gear description : I did\'nt knew those legs had oxygen and windows... Just a little thing, but you should correct this

He hasn\'t done a couple of the descriptions yet.

I got a bug. :o

I had that bace plugin installed, and there are these debris that i can go into 'control' via the tracking station, but 'end flight' and 'Space Center' are unresponsive. Also, i don\'t know where the Persistant saves are located in .14. So........... :sos:

Silisko, I know you gave up on the hinges because of Damned Robotics, but how about releasing them anyway for those who don\'t want to mess around with 'programming' the arms and such, and just want a quick fix?

Oh, thanks!, i searched for it in this thread, but i must be going blind or something

No problem at all!

Silisko, I know you gave up on the hinges because of Damned Robotics, but how about releasing them anyway for those who don\'t want to mess around with 'programming' the arms and such, and just want a quick fix?

Somewhat agree. I just want small hinges for my probes and .5m rockets. Though, honestly, I wouldn\'t mind if he just used r4m0n\'s pluging to power his models.

I\'d love a wee arm to reach out and poke another craft! It\'d be useful to... actually, don\'t know how it\'d be useful, but it would be nice to have them support fuel crossfeed and have folding nacelles.

Am I the only one who can\'t figure out how to make the Silisko Edition 2 fairing panels actually eject? Neither activating the panels themselves nor the decopuler they attach to seems to work. Does anyone know what I\'m doing wrong?

By the way, your new textures looked great in the teaser thread, Nova.

Side note: I retextured your probodobodyne fuel tank to show why I was curious about the possibility of .5m parts in the future of SE2:

2XfSE.png

eucYB.png

And I know it\'s come up before, if anyone wants to modify the probodobodyne fuel tanks to be side-mountable, just throw this in the config file:

node_attach = 0.0, 0.0, -2.665, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 1
attachRules = 1,1,1,1,0

18ywa.jpg

I decided I wanted to split my probes in half. I also decided I wanted to keep this thread from stagnation.

uCKg

Now I all I need is the premission of mighty probe god, Sillisko, to release it! =P

(It\'s a decoupler.)

Sure, go ahead!

Thanks! Lemme just make a longer version to cover engines with. It should be up soon.

Longer version isn\'t coming any time soon. But in the mean time, I finished the small one! :D

uGtR

Let me know if you have any problems with it.

Thanks! Lemme just make a longer version to cover engines with. It should be up soon.

Longer version isn\'t coming any time soon. But in the mean time, I finished the small one! :D

Let me know if you have any problems with it.

This is the best thing since lemons.