Snjo

[1.0] Hangar Extender v3.3

470 posts in this topic

how do you revert buildings to their original size? I used numpad * when building my saturn V, but when i left, all the building were 5 times larger? Can someone help?

It should revert to the size defined in the settings.txt each time you enter a building. * works for scaling both up and down.

If that didn't help you, what are the steps to reproduce this error?

After I installed this mod and I get a strange fog bug, so I can hardly see anything. Is this normal?

unbenanntm8p1d.png

Edited by Bla123

While the fog does show up a bit in the scaled up hangar, I haven't noticed anything like in that screenshot before. It's possible there are time of day factors that affect the fog amounts. I will look into making sure it's not thick like this.

I don't think it has to do with the time, because it's always the same time in the hangar. And this is the normal version. Not the upscaled. Oh and this happen only in the vab. Hope this helps.

How do i use this plugin? I've tried clicking the * on my numpad with and without numlock, i've tried panning outside the hangar and a quick keyboard mash, how do i use this?

Regardless of whether you press * to scale the visual model or not, the plugin will allow you to move the camera and parts outside the original bounds of the SPH/VAB.

If it doesn't, I can't really say what went wrong unless there were some error messages.

My experience lately has been that the camera stays stuck inside the building until you scale up the first time, afterward it clips through the wall in either scale mode. One annoyance for me is that the sideways scrolling in the SPH is so freakishly slow, especially when upscaled. In fact... The vertical scrolling in upscaled VAB is almost as annoying. In the SPH however... When scrolling with the mouse, if it hovers over anything in the UI, the camera goes berserk and wiggles around.

One annoyance for me is that the sideways scrolling in the SPH is so freakishly slow, especially when upscaled. In fact... The vertical scrolling in upscaled VAB is almost as annoying. In the SPH however... When scrolling with the mouse, if it hovers over anything in the UI, the camera goes berserk and wiggles around.

That's actually a great idea for a plugin, if possible.

To have adjustable sensitivities seperately for SPH, VAB and for flying.

I just downloaded hanger extender and no crashes or observable effects in KSP. I think it should be okay to use with 0.25.

UGH!!!! WHERE IS THE 0.25 VERSION!!!

sticker,375x360.png

I had it, but my computer had to be formatted, and now it's gone. But I was able to use it with KSP 0.25. Is it actually compatible?

I installed HangarExtender via ckan tool, but now it isn't listed anymore in the availability list of ckan. Why?

I haven't changed anything, so you will have to ask the CKAN people. I haven't done anything to make it available there other than to say it's OK.

Hello there,

It appears that version 0.90.0 borked this mod a bit as I can't go beyond both hangar types compared to .25 where it worked regardless.

P.S. did my mind mess with me or did squad make the SPH bigger than usual?

They totally reworked the SPH and VAB scenes, splitting the outside and inside, but also making both the SPH and VAB based on the same scene. This complicates things a bit. But I reckon I should at least be able to extend the work area regardless of whether I'm able to scale the models. First I have to put out some fires in Firespitter though.

Sounds great. Looking forward to any and all updates for all of your mods.

Many thanks.

Cheers.

Thanks Snjo for investing so much time for all this.

It is really a helper for building great stuff.

I hope this gets updated SoonTM, I really need the space for my overly tall rockets.

Yup.... I forgot how much I use this mod.......

I am sure it will happen,

Cheers.

Hey Snjo

My absurdly large creations are eagerly waiting for you to get this mod an update. Happy New Year!

They totally reworked the SPH and VAB scenes, splitting the outside and inside, but also making both the SPH and VAB based on the same scene. This complicates things a bit. But I reckon I should at least be able to extend the work area regardless of whether I'm able to scale the models. First I have to put out some fires in Firespitter though.

Do you have any idea of when you are going to release it?