[1.0] Hangar Extender v3.3

Snjo

Ok, I really need this mod to work on KSP v. 1.0.4

@Alewx how do you program it to work? Is it hard or it can be easily done?

I played around with it a bit, but I develop UbioWeldLtd so it is not tooooooooo difficult for me to understand what snjo wrote.

With a bit experience in programming in c# and your own github fork you can get it to work.

Programming is not exactly my area... could you upload a modiffied working version of the mod? Or instructions of what to do?

That might take some time, and UbioWeldLtd, is my priority.

Also I would need to check the license if it is even allowed to release a modified version of it.

Hang on, why are we talking about forking this? I tried it out in 1.0.2 and 1.0.4 just the other day, and it seems to work fine.

Same here, it's been working perfectly for me in 1.0.4., except for the occasional hiccup where the camera doesn't quite initialize, but that's what the * key is for.

well, i tried it on 1.0.2, the camera limits are off ok, but then the hangar it self wouldn't scale bigger, then i came here and read posts and i saw that someone mentioned that the developer alarmed about this problem, so if you ask me, the definition of working properly is not there to be happy with, so if anyone can tweak this so that the hangar extend by scaling like older versions of ksp, that would be nice. thanks

I know it's an issue that was around for some time, the thing i don't know is how hacky it should become to make that work again. but if you ask me, having camera limit gone without hangar extend properly, at least for me is more annoying, simply because i tend to move camera around a lot and when i have the mod, most of the time the walls comes between camera and the rocket and it annoys me to hell :/ after all, the goal of this mod was not only to extend the boundary of the camera movement but also, available visible space around the rockets and crafts

I know it's an issue that was around for some time, the thing i don't know is how hacky it should become to make that work again. but if you ask me, having camera limit gone without hangar extend properly, at least for me is more annoying, simply because i tend to move camera around a lot and when i have the mod, most of the time the walls comes between camera and the rocket and it annoys me to hell :/ after all, the goal of this mod was not only to extend the boundary of the camera movement but also, available visible space around the rockets and crafts

Then move the rocket above the VAB/SPH. :P

I know it's not the prettiest solution, but it works. I agree about the walls being annoying though.

• 2 weeks later...
Then move the rocket above the VAB/SPH. :P

I know it's not the prettiest solution, but it works. I agree about the walls being annoying though.

For me I can't move the rocket to go above the buildings for some reason. I select the whole rocket by holding down shift and clicking, but my rocket won't budge above the building.

This mod is very useful and it work great until I click button "back to space center" in menu of game, then when I go to VAB I can't move craft above roof (mod doesn't work). I must close game and run it again to mod will work again.. any help? :(

This mod is very useful and it work great until I click button "back to space center" in menu of game, then when I go to VAB I can't move craft above roof (mod doesn't work). I must close game and run it again to mod will work again.. any help? :(

Press asterik ( * key) to refresh camera.

For me I can't move the rocket to go above the buildings for some reason. I select the whole rocket by holding down shift and clicking, but my rocket won't budge above the building.

Wait a sec... You can do that? I always had to search for the root part and select that. This game really needs a manual.

Wait a sec... You can do that? I always had to search for the root part and select that. This game really needs a manual.

I know you were kind of joking but this is a really useful list of key bindings:

http://wiki.kerbalspaceprogram.com/wiki/Key_bindings

And TriggerAU made a handy keyboard map that I think he just updated.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/25074-1-0-x-KSP-Keyboard-Map-v2-5-Old-School-Gaming-(Aug-5)/page6

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.