Work-in-Progress [WIP] Design Thread

GusTurbo

12 minutes ago, CommanderSpock said:

If you're going for stock, that nosecone looks like M2X or OPT, and will definitely need a removal.

You might want to take a closer look, it's an upside down Mk2 Cockpit combined with an air-intake clip job ;)

Edited by Yakuzi

My WIP at the moment...Supermaneuverable.

im9Hk0G.png

I will probably over-engineer this as allways...^_^

The hot spots are the intakes on the stabilizers...I need them to provide air to the engines while flying backwards :cool:

EX26PXx.png

Edited by Triop

10 minutes ago, Majorjim said:

I love this! You are a very creative builder PSU!

Thank you!  I am inspired by all of the other great builders here and am just doing my part to keep things weird!

8 minutes ago, Triop said:

h9tAuJ6s.jpg That looks so "James Bond" ^_^

I'd watched a video of someone else's flying micro sub rover thing and thought it was awesome.  This was the first "dressed up" design after getting my frame in flying and diving shape.

Another day, another stock SSTO...

This spaceplane is based on the SU-30SM (involving considerable artistic freedom) and has a custom cockpit inspired by Mareczex's and Soulreaver's designs. A beast of agility and power, this craft can turn several donuts around the VAB, with enough juice left to ascend to skies afterwards and achieve a 100x100 km orbit. She's nearly complete apart from a few final touches.

4Aur5WY.png

LFhc4oU.gif

On 27/02/2016 at 10:59 PM, selfish_meme said:

That looks awesome

Thanks mate!

On 27/02/2016 at 7:14 PM, CommanderSpock said:

Wow, very impressive! It must be interesting for the passengers, though. :)

Nah, I'm sure they're fine*...

imz1d5P.png

* Bob's supposed to have a burst blood vessel in his eye, unfortunately my Photoshop skills are nothing to write home about...

Edited by Yakuzi

4 minutes ago, Triop said:

Working on a MK3 Fighter :confused:

lyyOKez.png

This looks like it could have a lot of potential! Did you try Rapier Engines on it yet? It sure looks like it could be an SSTO, it's got a really unique design.

Edited by castille7

3 minutes ago, castille7 said:

This looks like it could have a lot of potential! Did you try Rapier Engines on it yet? It sure looks like it could be an SSTO, it's got a really unique design.

I've got the idea from drtricky , he made a nasty MK-3 fighter that can really sting: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz8ksGB7j0xmdU1qdkFFWjBZb0U/view?usp=sharing

To be revealed in more detail when the presentation is complete and after a few tweaks. Until then, does anyone know if a Stock Elevator has been created already in KSP or would this be the first?

Jet Elevator

The Craft File can be found here - Jet Man Lift Thread

Edited by castille7
Project complete see link on Thread Link provided