What are you doing in KSP right now?

Clockwork13

Designing an outpost to complete a mission to Ike, which will also be my first interplanetary voyage. Got the requirements covered, just refining the landing system and then need to work out how to get it there. Over 2.2 mil total in fees though, so there is a good incentive....

G

I'm sitting on a nice fat stack of cash in career mode, so I thought I'd burn some of it up and send out a few return craft for Kerbals I have stranded stationed on various space stations.

So, towards that end, my current list for today is:

1. Send up a large orange tank (or maybe one of the really big ones? hmm...) to attach to the station orbiting Kerban. That will create a refueling station for number 2, as well as possible future missions.
  2. Create a SSTO reusable space plane to shuttle Kerbals to and from my Kerban space station.
  3. After that's done, create a return craft to send to Duna to collect some Kerbals I have stationed there, along with a fresh crew to take their place.

After that I will do a few more Exploration missions, I think.

A couple of things. I'm training a rescue crew to save Bob, Bill, and Doodhat (my main/best Kerbals) from the Jool system so I can send them to Moho. On the side I've been launching satellites around Kerbin, and at least one to Eve and to Bop for communications relays. I use the antenna range mod, but modified values. Slightly increased the Whip's range and the second antenna's too, but decreased the third one's range because it could pretty much work anywhere in the system. I don't want a loss in communication to make probes stop working though, I just want to have to use relays for farther out missions. I also like the idea of a relay's orbit putting it on the other side of the main body in whatever system I'm in and I temporarily lose comms. It's a very minor thing, but still thrilling without being masochistic.

I'm playing Career mode (and having a blast!) and saving up money for the lvl.3 science center. At 2.3 million now, still about a mil to go. Mostly doing Kerbin missions with a suborbital plane as I've yet to make a functional SSTO, though I've also launched a few satellites. Still too chicken to go to the Mun or Minmus. Hopefully soon... :D

Having recently started a new Career on "Moderate" I'm currently trying to design an economical Munshot vehicle capable of landing a kerbal and returning. My usual design practices lean heavily towards over-design and having very large margins for error, which can be terribly expensive and funds are harder to come by than I'm used to.

Uh, does making a simple mod for personal use count (potentially released if I make a model i'm actually happy with, the current one is basically a flattened cube, and if it doesn't fall through the ground and blow up constantly)

I couldn't find any screenshots (I swear I pressed F1 like 10 times), but it's basically a backpack (wearable with KAS, otherwise pretty useless) with life support supplies (if TAC life support is installed), an antenna, and KAS storage space.

• 3 weeks later...

Before I accepted a Class C Asteroid Survey Mission I checked to see if there were any suitable. The only one that was available was going to get captured by Kerbins SOI and then collide with the Kerbin itself.

I am waiting for the asteroid to enter Kerbon SOI, capture it and place it in orbit between Kerbin and the Mun. After that is done I'll di the survey mission.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.