who is your favorite kerman besides jebediah, bill and bob.

maarten2208

we all love special agent Kirrim, always screaming while flying properly and then laughing during crash...

he even got recognized by the dev team, http://youtu.be/dlbHmsHOe-U?t=37s .

My old favorite was Hadlie Kerman, my new fav is Bartrie.

wait there's already a thread for this somewhere (no don't link it, we don't need more necros...)

It's got to be Luger. Badass name, and he smiles during every mission, regardless of the condition. Not a badass though...could be attributed to a full courage bar and near empty stupidity bar.

Enory Kerman. My first Kerbal to land on the Mun. Also the first to get stranded there. Also first (with his lifetime friend Gerbles) to start my colony on Laythe back in .21. He is now currently smiling away as he tests my newest creations at KSC :).

Edited by Avera9eJoe

I like all of my little guys. I make sure each one gets to do something cool occasionally. Bob did my first successful orbit. Jeb did my first Munar flyby. Bill did my first Minmus flyby.

Of the non-original three, Donby took my first jet to the north pole and survived a crazy rocket disintegration early in my career game, so he's my 'lucky' one. Jonnie Kerman on the other hand, managed a 1.5 km spacewalk between two ships that hadn't had their orbits entirely matched (I hadn't learned to do that yet and had to rescue him), so I give him the really crazy assignments.

Billy Boblong, He's always been on my Thor lander missions, and my Kethane mining missions.

He's come back from all of them in one peace, no matter the odds.

He was also the first Kerbal of mine to ever set foot on Minmus in the heavy Kethane mining lander, was an emotional moment for both of us...

:D

I don't really have any favorites, but some of mine have gotten "jobs" based on how their missions in my career have gone so far:

Milbert: Pilot

Wilzer: Station Commander (the bossy one)

Adlas & Donbal: Science Team

Cortrey, Ering, & Greglock: The Other Trio

If I had to pick one though, I'd say Milbert. Nobody flies better than Milbert.

• 4 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.