[Collection] Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau (SSPP 4.1 6/12/12)

Normak

Looks very good. I love your next-gen rockets. Falican pack was amazing, the Durgun is a very good multipurpose spacecraft and the 1m engines could lift just about anything, provided you packed enough fuel.

Looks very good. I love your next-gen rockets. Falican pack was amazing, the Durgun is a very good multipurpose spacecraft and the 1m engines could lift just about anything, provided you packed enough fuel.

:D ah yes. they were fuel hogs. one day i will update that pack. only reason I don\'t currently is because the mod needs about a full redo. every model would be 10 times better and all of it more detailed. only think i would not redo is the engine models lol.

I hope to make angara carrier rocket better and not have the mistakes the CBBPSPC parts had.

I also hope to make a Durgun like craft for this mod. it would not be a pretty as durgun but yeah :D

:D ah yes. they were fuel hogs. one day i will update that pack. only reason I don\'t currently is because the mod needs about a full redo. every model would be 10 times better and all of it more detailed. only think i would not redo is the engine models lol.

I dunno what you\'re talking about, the failcan and durgun models are great!

(back to kosmos now)

I dunno what you\'re talking about, the failcan and durgun models are great!

(back to kosmos now)

&

What upper stages are you planning for Angara? Will we see stuff like the Briz, or just the larger ones?

but compared to the RD-191 it pales in comparison.

if you all want to give some input. i have a question.

The real Angara has three stages. the URM-1 boosters. the same secound stage from the soyuz. and the thirdstage of mthe proton.

however heavy models of the angara have a new i forget the name of it but a booster simular to the falcon9 secound stage in shape.

should i just skip the soyuz secound stage engine and tank (whcih is tiny) and use fiction upper stage and make it strickyly 2 stage rocket? three seems odd.

as for briz I might make an orbital adjustment motor. it is basically a small engine with rcs thatperfect orbits as I recall.

Just going for the larger stages (i.e. used in the two-stage versions) might be a good idea, considering you\'re planning to use it just for heavy lift anyway.

I want to try and make it as modular as possible. so before I even think about upper stages I want to give the lower booster a full compliment of different sized tanks and such.

however I do need to get back and finish Salyut and ISS modules lol.

but currently getting tired of the failcan9 as the launch vehicle. i9t is nice rocket. but so many engines and need for struts for each piece because of it\'s weight is making it difficult to fly.

I think a three stage configuration could be a good idea. The 3rd stage from Soyuz could come in handy. While you might also make a two stage version, I think I\'d prefer a 3 stage design. Two for lifting, one for coarse orbital manipulations.

It\'s pretty sessy. One question: does it fit nicely with Xemit\'s Soyuz shrouds? That would be more than excellently awesome.

Love the progress.

Side note: how do you intend to do the fairings?