[Collection] Kosmos Spacecraft Design Bureau (SSPP 4.1 6/12/12)

Normak

There\'s always the flared fairing for Noyuz. Though it\'d be great if the Angara fairings could fit a TKS or a MIR module inside them. It\'d make a really nice lift vehicle for it.

It\'s crunch time. Everything on my end is finished, I think, and the last thing that needs to be done is a bit of texture work on those expedition stages (we decided that the tanks didn\'t look good in brown.) After all that, I will compress the files into .rar and .zip.

Tonight we will be uploading a new version of the SSPP. The new pack will include the deploy-able solar panels, rendezvous engines, Almaz parts, the deep-space Expedition parts, and drastically improved textures. We are also going to release the first version of the Angara pack, featuring 4 and 8m fuel tanks with and without engine shrouds, the RD-191 engine, parachute nosecones, and radial decouplers.

hotfixes added to first post. for some reason normak never copied the updated stuff over and just over wrote it :/

gives radiators a purpose :D

also addressed some other problems.

Hey could you upload that MIR craft file again? seems to be missing in the zip! thanks.