[1.1.2]Kerbal Stock Launcher Overhaul (6/6/16 More parts and improvements)

blackheart612

Oh man that's pretty! I'm getting really excited.

Me as well, I would want to use this myself, that's why Im so enthusiastic about my mods. haha

Dude, you're making me consider getting a waterproof cover for my computer, because I keep drooling over your work!

Uhm, is that healthy? D:

I haven't resized some of the textures yet, I'm gonna make them efficient for the game. I haven't fixed some emissives and haven't created FX as well. I got some parts not made yet. Mainly the radial decoupler, SAS and maybe an optional to put wing so that it will look like the original Kerbal X. But thats for the first release. I'll add an extended tank and make it have a powerful 2 nozzle engine and it'll be Atlas like. Then a 3.75m to e Ariane like. Then I'll remake the Space Station Core as Payload.

Oh god it's so hot in this place. I just gave up on some parts that didn't function as I wanted. I'm going to slow down because I don't want to reduce the quality of my work. It might be not slow as you think, the rainy season is coming, too.

Amazing Mod! I look forward to the release :sticktongue:

I love the Kerbal style parts :D

are you able to make a video how you make a part like this because they are so....

awesome! that would be cool :)

Edited by Fr3aKyHDx

Freaky (please let me call you that, I have a crazy keyboard to type stuff ;.;), in what part? You could ask me directly, I'll answer everything that I know.

Here's the original Orbiter Launcher which is done at last because I freakin' textured the hell out of the upperstage tank. It has 6 alt textures. Not much because they are divided into 2. Patched and unpatched.

wUSdyKs.pngtPoN59K.png

Get your patch/logo if you want:

Wi0aFLC.png

1xs5Tkp.png

-Apologies for being laid back in modding, been playing Borderlands 2

Edited by blackheart612

Here is a suggestion, let me download and test it for you. :D

PS. Pretty please.

I'm sorry but it'll be hard to maintain a huge amount of testers so I need to limit myself with what I already have. :(

Also, GoldForest is quite right in a way that I don't release partial versions on whole packs.

Blackheart does not give out test releases for whole packs.
I'm sorry but it'll be hard to maintain a huge amount of testers so I need to limit myself with what I already have. :(

Also, GoldForest is quite right in a way that I don't release partial versions on whole packs.

I assumed that. I really am excited for this project and wish you the best of luck.

LOL love it @sp1989 have to remember that 1.

Illegal posting of reaction images!! Guuuaaaards. lol just kidding. :P

I assumed that. I really am excited for this project and wish you the best of luck.

Thanks that you understand. Hopefully, I will be able to finish soon for you guys :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.