[0.23.5] Go At Throttle Up [May-11-2014]

TacoScott

Howdy all, new release for 1.0+

https://github.com/withorwithoutgod/GoAtThrottleUp/releases

I'm working with a buddy of mine to actually update GATU to do some other things, but in the meantime enjoy 1.0 compat.

Thank you ever so much, me and a friend were waiting for this among a few other mods to revisit our multi manned IVA missions that I stream over at www.twitch.tv/mechrior

they use the cam feed to watch semi-real time video from the craft as well as me as we try to keep as much of the stream IVA as possible.

having the cams stream in a slightly better way would be awesome!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

As you can see by the screenshot the server relay only displays 4 lines and nothing else happens at all. I did check very closely again and found the parts, they looked like some other parts for a different mod.

*I apologize if the screenshot is huge, but it is of both my monitors*

EDIT: Solved I was expecting it to start streaming information when KSP was launched, but it started when I launched my first ship with the antenna attached :)

9KkACsg.png

Edited by oldwarsong
Solved

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

is there a way (im sure there is) to make this server available/reachable outside lan? My friend in Wisconsin does not have the luxury of coming down to texas for a lan party. Hamachi is not working and they are charging to use it now. I got notepad ++ ready to go just need a file name and line number to edit 

NVM I made it happen by forwarding the ports

Edited by Redneck

• 10 months later...

This mod is not working in 1.2.2. I have re-built the project .dll with the References for 1.2.2. IT was a successful build but it is still not working and its beyond my skills. Any plans to update this plugin?

EDIT: Its working now in 1.2.2 

Edited by Redneck

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2016 at 10:36 PM, oldwarsong said:

@Redneck would you be willing to share that with the rest of us. I love GATU over Telemachus and have been hoping to see it updated/revived.

download and install GoAtThrottleUp then download the .dll from my link and put it in gamedata\GoAtThrottleUp\plugin directory overwritting the original. I contacted the original Author of the plugin he read it but didnt seem to care much enough to reply.

f0b8b445cec3435a97cd5fc4fb66535d.png

Download here (updated this post)

Edited by Redneck

On 12/24/2016 at 1:51 PM, Redneck said:

download and install GoAtThrottleUp then download the .dll from my link and put it in gamedata\GoAtThrottleUp\plugin directory overwritting the original. I contacted the original Author of the plugin he read it but didnt seem to care much enough to reply.

f0b8b445cec3435a97cd5fc4fb66535d.png

My rebuilt file for KSP version 1.2.2

Do you have a version for 1.1.3? Im doing Realism Overhaul and the 1.2.2 and 1.0 wont work ;(

22 hours ago, njbrown09 said:

Do you have a version for 1.1.3? Im doing Realism Overhaul and the 1.2.2 and 1.0 wont work ;(

The version on github does work. (https://github.com/TheTacoScott/GoAtThrottleUp/releases) Make sure you have read the beginning of this thread because you need to install python(this is what the server runs on) and you have the server launched (gatu-server-relay.py) and the GATUAntenna and camera parts on the ship in KSP. Then click on this link 

Launch Web browswer

My apologies. You are correct the tracking telementry was not working

Spoiler

Note To Self: KSPUtil.dll was not being referenced. KSPUtil later dropped in KSP v1.2

NEW GoAtThrottleUP for KSP v1.1.3 dll file Download

Edited by Redneck

1 hour ago, Redneck said:

The version on github does work. (https://github.com/TheTacoScott/GoAtThrottleUp/releases) Make sure you have read the beginning of this thread because you need to install python(this is what the server runs on) and you have the server launched (gatu-server-relay.py) and the GATUAntenna and camera parts on the ship in KSP. Then click on this link 

Launch Web browswer

My apologies. You are correct the tracking telementry was not working

Reveal hidden contents

Note To Self: KSPUtil.dll was not being referenced. KSPUtil later dropped in KSP v1.2

NEW GoAtThrottleUP for KSP v1.1.3 dll file Download

send me your paypal email. thanks!

ok so I bit the bullet and went ahead and started a github repository and forked TacoScotts's repo until he returns. Im not a coder but I knew enough to keep this baby alive until TacoScott returns. I will update my above posts links to reflect the new download URL

My github page download links

On 12/26/2016 at 5:30 PM, Redneck said:

ok so I bit the bullet and went ahead and started a github repository and forked TacoScotts's repo until he returns. Im not a coder but I knew enough to keep this baby alive until TacoScott returns. I will update my above posts links to reflect the new download URL

My github page download links

@Redneck You are awesome! Thank you soooo much.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.