Will you Grind or Dare in Career mode?

95tiger59

Grind for Cash or Dare your riches and Lives?  

1. 1. Grind for Cash or Dare your riches and Lives?

• Grind for money
    • Do Daring Things

from the few .24 videos we have their seem to be as a large generalization contracts that are for money solely and contracts that are more daring to complete such as landing on a Celestial body for instance that offer huge rewards. What will you guys/gals primarily use to get your money in career mode?

quick answer for me is EVERYTHING however i'm probably going to end up doing more of the a grind play-through because ill want to do a bug dumb rocket for any of my other missions.

just to point something out we are probably going to run our of those grinding missions after a while and we might be forced into taking the more difficult missions but i don't know

Daring. I'm also planning on turning off the save function. Some of my best memories are from playing the early versions of this game which didn't have a save function. The tension and the payoff were both awesome :D

Ofc Daring. Grinding is usually an issue when you can't do something riskier and/or more profitable. And you don't get more risky than kerbal space program. :D

I'm planning to go iron man mode in my new 0.24 safe. At least as long as it stays fun.

I'm planning on turning off all the revert and save functions, so basically everything I do will be a big risk.

This so much of this XD this will make even grinding missions "difficult" and more fun

I`ll do both. I`ll accept every mission I have the capability to do with the parts I have unlocked.

Lots of returning parts to KSC.

I`ll probably download a mod to reduce cash payouts, it seems really easy.

I'm pretty sure I'll go one way or the other depending on my mood and how recently I've gone which way. I'm pretty sure that I'll go through the new tech tree at least twice by the end of the month.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.