[11/26/15 Update] Say Hello to the Light-Green Group!

Endersmens

YESSS! I MADE IT TO THE LIGHT GREEN GROUP! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm so happy right now! :D

I'm a master kerbal engineer! Woot!

EDIT: I'm now 122nd in this entire forum? WHAT? That's crazy.

Edited by Endersmens

Meh, I know that as creepy as this is, I'm not really all that scared. I mean, what could Green Iron Crown do to me?

I think that it's just an account that is reinstating the Reputation balance on the Forum... after all, there's only so much Reputation that someone can get before there's an account that... wait, what was that noise?

oh no, it's come for me.

Wait, no, that was the mail-man. Sorry.

I think that when I next edit the Group (a week or so from now), I'll be sure to include a DARK-RED GROUP in there somewhere :)

I know that he's gone now, but you should still make the Dark Red Group. Just in case..

I shall join you... soon... you can't escape your destiny...

EDIT: Seems like I've got 42 points so far. Will probably rise quite a lot if we manage to revive B.R.I.Xco (link in my sig if you're interested :wink:)

Edited by BriXman

One question, Upsilon: Am I allowed to use the "Say hello to the Light green group" badge in your signature for mine, too?

Light-Green Group has been updated, mostly...

There's still another twenty or thirty people to add. I just don't have time to do it today.

If you're a member of the Group and you don't see yourself up there, don't fret! I'll probably have the Group completed by this time tomorrow. Sorry.

~~~

As for the people I have had the time to add, welcome to the Group! It's good to have you here.

-Upsilon

47) Zucal. Zucal just joined this March! His meteoric rise to fame was a result of his astoundingly good craft and very clever ideas.

Dude. You do not know how much that means to me, thank you many much lots. Hopefully the rep makes up for my newbishness!

Also, top 50!

100) Captain Sierra. Another wonderful poster and helpful member of the community, Captain Sierra is also noted for his neat designs.

Considering I regard myself as on par with MechJeb for biggest Smart A.S.S. . . . That means a heck of a lot.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.