The Grand 0.25 Discussion Thread

SQUAD

I decided to run the patcher, but I don't think it cleaned up, or ensured ?I only got the right files, upon opening, I had just about two of everything in parts wise, in the VAB and Hangar.

I just deleted, but sine I cant connect tot eh server to download I'll now have to wait a bit. NBD....

Have patience. The Internet is not a truck. It's a series of tubes. The tubes where KSP is being hosted are pumping out bits as fast as they can.

A series of tubes, full of cats!

And the tubes that lead to multiplay.co.uk are little tiny tubes, called "dial up" or maybe "T3"/"Fast ethernet"/anything that says "wi-fi" in the title/two cans and a string.

Really? Well I don't play stock much so I guess I never noticed. In fact I've already given up on it, going back to NEAR.

Yeah, likewise, except FAR in my case, and after I finish the tech tree. (on Hard. Which isn't hard, it's more like.. 'moderate'..ish..in a sort of easy manner)

Stockosphere is .. so soupy.

No, i seem to have the same problem. Graphic and Texture Settings are on high though, so o don't know why it's doing it. It seems not everybody has that problem.

I was having a problem with textures being all blurry as well, but restarting the game seemed to fix it.

Still downloading, only five hours to go. The question I have for the rest of you is this: if we had the Spaceplane+ mod in the previous game version, do we have to remake all of our craft again, or are the part names identical now that they're stock (which in theory should make old designs still viable)?

Anyone notice the stock parts are in a really low resolution? The formerly sharp red stripes on the LFB KR-1x2 are kinda fuzzy and pixelated in 1080p. Matter of fact, the only thing on them that has any sharpness is the flag insignia.

Anyone else having issues where ships/kerbonauts won't get recovered in spite of hitting a variety of recovery buttons?

-Khorso

Nope ....

hitting Recovery after the capsule landed/watered worked fine for me in all cases

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.