The Grand 0.25 Discussion Thread

SQUAD

Some people park a "guide vessel" at the end of the runway that they can target. Something super tiny with a light and a probe core.

Flags are cheaper.

Also if you hit it, you don't damage anything... except the flag.

Edited by Alshain

No, it specifically refers to docking from what I saw. Again, not sure if that's a new thing.

According to HarvesteR, it refers to the vessels you land without the intention of moving them afterwards. BaseConstruction is achieved by docking while landed in each celestial body.

According to HarvesteR, it refers to the vessels you land without the intention of moving them afterwards. BaseConstruction is achieved by docking while landed in each celestial body.

Yeah, that's exactly what the code looks like. I've just never seen it before, thought it was interesting.

I'm having a problem. None of the KSP downloads are working for me. I have restarted the internet, and hopped on a couple others with no success. It keeps saying this:

Warning: session_start(): The session id is too long or contains illegal characters, valid characters are a-z, A-Z, 0-9 and '-,' in /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/config.php on line 9

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/config.php:9) in /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/config.php on line 9

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/config.php:9) in /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/config.php on line 9

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/config.php:9) in /host/www.kerbalspaceprogram.com/htdocs/lib/multiplayDwn.php on line 11

Invalid Token

Downloaded the update from Steam in ~30 seconds. Yes, seconds, but that's what you get when you combine Steam's seemingly infinite download speeds with a 10MB/s internet connection.

I have now witnessed the amazing new explosion effects...and stranded Bill on the Mun in career mode in doing so :P

Only 'problem' so far was every single setting reverting to normal, but that was noted at least 6 pages ago. Had to restart the game to apply the texture settings, but now everything is back to the way it was, and Engineer is functioning perfectly without an update. Sleep is no longer important.

I'm having a problem. None of the KSP downloads are working for me. I have restarted the internet, and hopped on a couple others with no success. It keeps saying this:

That's on or end. Server butt kickage. Please be patient. Thanks.

What are these achievements you speak of regex????

It's not "Achievements" like Steam achievements, if that's the confusion.

am i tho only one who's part texture are really low quality? but kerbin look high quality?

No, i seem to have the same problem. Graphic and Texture Settings are on high though, so o don't know why it's doing it. It seems not everybody has that problem.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.