Jump to content

[1.1.0] ORIGAMI foldable antenna dishes for RemoteTech v0.9


Recommended Posts

On 22.6.2017 at 10:11 PM, Kiro said:

so I added "TechRequired = automation" in the part files

Inside the GameData\NAU\Parts\ORIGAMI\RemoteTech_NAU_Antennas.cfg is says "%TechRequired = advScienceTech".

Question 1: You did not use RT or did not unpack the .zip with the RT patch?

Question 2: Are these "stock" career entries or already fully compatible to CTT?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/24/2017 at 8:22 AM, Gordon Dry said:

Inside the GameData\NAU\Parts\ORIGAMI\RemoteTech_NAU_Antennas.cfg is says "%TechRequired = advScienceTech".

Question 1: You did not use RT or did not unpack the .zip with the RT patch?

Question 2: Are these "stock" career entries or already fully compatible to CTT?

I do not use RT anymore so I did not unpack that zip.

I am using CTT but the line I added should work in both.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

I found something in GameData\NAU\Parts\ORIGAMI\RemoteTech_NAU_Antennas.cfg :
FOR[RemoteTech]
should be changed to
NEEDS[RemoteTech]

When RT is not installed, MM thinks it is.

So:

@PART[NAU_ORI350Gm]:NEEDS[RemoteTech]
{
	%TechRequired = advScienceTech
	@MODULE[ModuleAnimateGeneric]
	{
		%allowManualControl = false
	}
	
	%MODULE[ModuleRTAntenna] {
		%Mode0DishRange = 0
		%Mode1DishRange = 350000000000
		%EnergyCost = 2.80
		%MaxQ = 6000
		%DishAngle = 0.05
		
		%DeployFxModules = 1
		
		%TRANSMITTER {
			%PacketInterval = 0.3
			%PacketSize = 2
			%PacketResourceCost = 15.0
		}
	}
	
	%MODULE[ModuleSPUPassive] {}
}


@PART[NAU_ORI69Gm]:NEEDS[RemoteTech]
{
	%TechRequired = advScienceTech
	@MODULE[ModuleAnimateGeneric]
	{
		%allowManualControl = false
	}
	
	%MODULE[ModuleRTAntenna] {
		%Mode0DishRange = 0
		%Mode1DishRange = 69000000000
		%EnergyCost = 1.80
		%MaxQ = 6000
		%DishAngle = 0.3
		
		%DeployFxModules = 1
		
		%TRANSMITTER {
			%PacketInterval = 0.3
			%PacketSize = 2
			%PacketResourceCost = 15.0
		}
	}
	
	%MODULE[ModuleSPUPassive] {}
}


 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 months later...

Here is a update to 1.3.1 https://www.dropbox.com/s/to44fhjzc42usay/NAU.zip?dl=1

Credit to @IGNOBIL 

Changed or Added

category = Communication

maxTemp = 2000 // = 3200
vesselType = Relay
bulkheadProfiles = srf

ModuleDeployableAntenna

ModuleDataTransmitter

antennaType = RELAY

textures to dds      and added a TU cfg  did zip the remotetech cfg not sure on that one

License is GPLv2

Edited by Mecripp
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2017 at 12:57 AM, Mecripp said:

Here is a update to 1.3.1 https://www.dropbox.com/s/to44fhjzc42usay/NAU.zip?dl=1

Credit to @IGNOBIL 

Changed or Added

category = Communication

maxTemp = 2000 // = 3200
vesselType = Relay
bulkheadProfiles = srf

ModuleDeployableAntenna

ModuleDataTransmitter

antennaType = RELAY

textures to dds      and added a TU cfg  did zip the remotetech cfg not sure on that one

License is GPLv2

Any chance to make this a full release?

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Mecripp said:

I would like you too if you don't mind and there is anther mod that has some good parts think you have a better plugin for it fixing to try it out with your plugin

Dropbox link appears to be dead

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Mecripp said:

Got it.

I'll probably add this to my SpaceTux Industries Recycled Parts, trying to keep the total number of mods to a somewhat reasonable number, it's only two parts

Edited by linuxgurugamer
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Got it.

I'll probably add this to my SpaceTux Industries Recycled Parts, trying to keep the total number of mods to a somewhat reasonable number, it's only two parts

Thanks for adding this and all the work you do for us kerbals

Link to post
Share on other sites
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...