[WIP] [0.90] KerbalGalaxy 3.0 (Using StarSystems, PF:CE and RSS)

Artyomka15

Give me the download for that thing and I'll add my stars to it. I added a few brown dwarfs including your "Apollo" system from the Russian forums (They use the "Magnetar" color, by the way there is no actual magnetar star in real life , only neutron stars that I can assure you are not purple).

Edited by _Augustus_

Thought I would let you know that you may want to take another look at your planet's sphere's of influence. After trying and trying to get into orbit around Hades I finally figured out your sphere of influence for Apollo was only like 139km, while Halley was out to a distance of somewhere in the 500km range. Trying to get into orbit means you're no longer in the influence of Apollo and the game doesn't like that. I increased the gavity of Apollo to 6.9 and that seemed to fix it.

I don't know how many other planets may or may not have issue, I only was messing around with that one. My advice is to also tweak the atmosphere's, the ceiling on them seem to be really low and so you almost always burn up coming in since it's so hard to bleed off that much speed that fast.

Looks amazing and like it was said above if you can make this work you will be a hero in these parts. With that being said has anyone realy given this a full test to see if the sling shot Kraken comes out. I know he takes a couple days to show up. I want to get realy excited about this but, I've been hurt before. ;.;

Hey, just some questions regarding this mod.

Does this remain the same to the StarSystems mod with a Black Hole at the centre of the local star group? If so, what is the diametre (roughly) of the black hole? If that's the black hole in the pics, sorry. Thought that that was the Brown Dwarf.

Is the blue star (Oblok) a main sequence, hyper giant or neutron star?

Is the white star (Aldebaran) a main sequence or white dwarf?

Vendela?

The purple one? - Really like the look of this one!

Sorry for all of these questions, just wanted to know to see if I should download or not (I value realism in things like this).

This mod contains:

-moon Sehera

That's my favourite one, because I 'invented' it. Nice to see it actually ingame and its appearance is like I imagined it; a hot desert planet with the name Sehera derived from Sahara, the giant desert in Northern Africa. Any images from the surface ... ?